caught. 5.

(slight smut😴😴, towards the end)

I woke up at 4 thinking Peter would want to leave tonight. nothing. I left my room and walked to his. the quiet hallway was scary, I found myself in front of brenners office. I shivered. I kept walking and found peters room. I opened the door and closed it behind me.

"peter?" I said with a quiet tone. I heard foot steps and muffled talking come near the room. I hid on the other side of the bed and the door opened.

"I don't want to have to lock you in here peter." Brenner said as the guards threw him inside. The door shut and I got up and went to Peter.

"what happened??" he laid on my lap. He wasn't talking, barely breathing. I checked to see if he was bleeding. he wasn't, that's good. I felt his neck and they put the tracker back in. the wound was fresh. I could take it out, but it might hurt him. I woke him up slightly to get him into his bed.

he opened his eyes a little, "wha..-"

"shh- just go back to sleep." he moaned and shifted to fit his comfort. I kissed his cheek and left the room quietly. I tried to hurry back to my room without getting caught.

I couldn't sleep, I was worried about peter. what if they did more than put the tracker back? he looked pale and drained. I fell asleep eventually. when I woke up I got dressed and left my room. I walked the halls to see if peter was up. I couldn't find him to I guess he was still in bed.

I went to his room and went to open the door. I heard a voice. Brenner.

"Tell no one Peter. I wouldn't want to kill you and your little lover now would i?" I couldn't hear if peter said anything. "What was that Mr Ballard." Peter stuttered.

"y-yes Dr. brenner." I ran behind a corner just as Brenner walked out. I waited for him to walk down the stairs and then run to peters room.

"Ms. y/l/n? what are you doing?" the guard started walked towards me. i ran, it was to early for the kid to train so he knew something was up. I got in peters room slamming and locking the door. He jumped when the door slammed. The guard banged on the door. I slid down the door and sat on the floor.

"he wants to kill us y/n." he was trying to hide his tears. "he knows about the plan he heard it." I caught my breath.

"is that why I was followed by that guard?" he nods. he wiped his eyes. I got up and sat next to him. he was up against the wall. he looked hot, but I shouldn't think that about that when I can tell he's in a lot of pain.

"I heard a little of what he said." he looked at me

"Y-you did?" he held his stomach in pain moaning.

"Yeah about how you can't tell anyone or we'll die? I'm guessing thats about what he did to you?" he nods. I laid him on me he seemed comfortable.

"h-he said I have u-until the kids wake up to c-complain about the pain." I ran my fingers through his hair.

"im gonna find a way to help you, okay?" he took my hand. we sat there until it hit 7. we didn't say much, he just moaned and groaned in pain for the hour. he let me look at the wound. his neck was all bruised and stitched.

"Wait.." he took off his belt and pulled his shirt out of his pants, he took his shirt off. my face felt hot. I saw his v line and he lifted my head so I was looking at him.

"what are you looking at sweetheart..?" his voice raspy and seductive. I shake my head and he turns so I can see the cut. it looked like he got cut with a knife or something. it was bleeding. I took my shirt off and put pressure on the wound. he was staring, hard.

"You wouldn't by chance have bandages in here?"

"dresser.. 3rd drawer." I get them and he moves forward so I can wrap it around his stomach. He whimpered in pain.

"To tight?" he shakes his head, I continued wrapping until it was secure. "does that feel good"

"yeah." he pulled me in for a kiss, which turned into more than a kiss. I was on his lap trying to be as gentle as possible. his hands were on my hips. "Can I move you back and forth love?" I nod. he matched his breathing with the movements. he moaned. I felt his erection rub against my pants. he stopped and got on top of me.

he left hickies on my chest. I let out some soft moans. he rubbed my inner thigh and my legs tightened up.

"relax..." he kissed me and got up. "come on. the kids will be out soon." I nod. the shirt i used to stop the bleeding was covered in blood. he threw me one of his extra shirts and I put it on. he pulled me in for a kiss.

"I was think we should uh.." he couldn't find words. "fuck... tonight? just in case we like actually die." I was shocked by what he said, but I agreed. we left his room and walked the halls. Eleven came running out of her room right into peters arms.

"Eleven?" she was crying.

"Night... ma... are..."

"she had a nightmare?" he nods.

"She has those a lot. I think its her remembering what brenners done." what did brenner do to that girl.. we took Eleven to the lunch room for breakfast. She had puddling and waffles. She enjoyed waffles quite a bit. Brenner came in the room.

"Thought I'd find you two in here." he had guards with him.

"we might not fuck tonight.." Peter mumbled.

A/n: HEYYYY SORRY I PROMISE I WILL MAKE THEM HAVE SEX IN THE NEXT CHAPTER IF NOT THE ONE AFTER THAT. im mentally preparing for it😴😴 ITS WEIRD WRITTING ABOUT PEOPLE HAVING SEX AND THEN POSTING IT TO THE INTERNET. digital foot print 😻😻🙏