Chapter 9: Robotnik's wrath begins

Start from the beginning

Back in Green Hills, Nora had Agent Stone cuffed to a chair

"i'm done playing games, pal. You're gonna tell me what I wanna know. And i'm only gonna aks this...one more time..." Nora comments, holding up a butter knife and a bagel. "What would you like on your BAGEL??!?"

"I'm not telling you anything. AND that? It's a DISPLAY bagel." Stone comments

"I don't get it with you-" Nora starts trying to bite from the display bagel and discovering Stone was right. "Wow, that is a display bagel."

Then, the lights flickered before turning green and in the middle of the room there was a bright flash of light, Nora covering her eyes. After the light faded, standing there, giving off steam and small bits of green electrici9ty was Dr. Robotnik, effected by the Emerald of Power.

 Robotnik, effected by the Emerald of Power

"Doctor! You're here!" Stone comments

"Yes....i'm here....and yet i'm.....not all there....." Robotnik responds in an altered voice

Nora held up the butterknife in defense and Stone rose an eyebrow.

"Sir, are you feeling okay?" Stone asks

"I'm MOOOORREE than okayyy." Robotnik responds. "I'm upGRAADDEEDD!!! Sinster 3.0: My game is next levellllllLlllLLLlllllll!"

Robotnik then teleported behind Stone and said, "Hi!"

Stone jumped a little as Robotnik grabbed his chin.

"I can smell the electricity in your brain." Robotnik said before looking at Nora. "YOU smell like a pancake."

"Yeah, no, that's fair." Nora says. "I had a bunch today."

Robotnik then teleports over to Nora and grabbed the display bagel.

"Sit down." Robotnik says as Nora crouched down. "In the chair."

The cuffs popped off of Agent Stone's hands adn Nora went and sat in it, Stone cuffing her before walking over to Robotnik after he inhaled and ate the display bagel.

"Sir, we have a problem." Stone comments

Stone opens up the blinds and outside, a whole fleet of G.U.N agents surrounding the coffee shop.

"Incorecctus, my trusty barnacle." Robotnik states. "After all these years, what I finally got.....is a solution."

Outside the Green Hills town hall, a chopper lowers down and Ironwood, ruby, and Jaune got out, harriet walking over to Ironwood, decked out in G.U.N equipment and uniform.

"Agent, status report." Ironwood ordered

"Robotnik is in the Mean Bean Coffee Co. coffee shop with Stone and a hostage, possibly local P.D." Harriet states. "And i'm not saying they're dumb for going in there on their own, in fact, they're actually a little brave for doing it. But if it is local P.D, this town's in a looot of trouble."