chapter 5

I knew she was depressed but I didn't think she was this bad, i just wish she hadn't done anything stupid. But how could my own sister be cutting, why couldn't she tell me, why didn't she tell me. For some reason I feel like I should take the blame. I have been focusing on me and josh more than I thought, how could I not notice that my own twin was cutting!

I didnt know what to do, i couldnt let my sister suffer, i won't.

I went to wake her up. I shook her shoulder gently, she didn't wake up, i called her name, still no response. At this point I was panicking "lilly!" I shouted as many times as I could With tears streaming down my face. I called for help. My mom came running up the stairs. She came barging into lillys room. She tried to wake her up while I explained what I had seen. Lilly wouldn't wake up. Mom told me to stay with Lilly and call her if anything was happening while she called for an ambulance. At this point I was terrified, i had just lost my nan, i wasn't ready to lose my sister. I shook my head in disbelief and close my eyes, i prayed, i prayed to god that Lilly was ok and I was going to wake up and this wouldn't of happend lilly would be alright and none of this would have happened. People say when you are dreaming you don't feel pain, and this is how I knew that I wasn't dreaming, because the pain that I was feeling was unbearable. I was interrupted by flashing lights, it was the ambulance. Thank God it was the ambulance, hopefully they got here in time, and that Lilly was going to be ok.

I was in the ambulance with mom and lilly. Lilly still hadn't woke up and she Was now on oxygen. I couldnt even look at her without bursting in to tears. Why didn't I see this coming if only I reached her in time. If I did none of this would of happen.

We are now in the Hospital, Lilly is still sleeping. The doctor said that she has lost lots of blood and has had an over dose. She might have to go into theater or be put on the drip. I hope she is going to get through this. I don't want to lose her.