chapter 2

A/N: The events of this next chapter were requested by an anonymous person. Not my original Idea but I don't think it is too bad, hope I justified it.

A chair was pulled in front of me. The first guy who's name I have come to find is Luke, takes a seat in the chair.

"Well you have made it clear that you cannot tell us anything about Mitch, but you have already helped us just by giving him a call. We knew you had your phone, we wanted you to call him, you just took hours of time off my hands. Thanks sweetheart." Fear crosses my features as I realize what I did, I was being used to bait him. He is gonna hate me, what the fuck have I done.

"Hey boss, look who we found." The man pushes Mitch into the room, Mitch who has both wrists tied behind his head was also put into a chair, hands cuffed to the arm rests, and ankles strapped to the legs of the chair. I was so confused, what did they want with him, why did they want to hurt him.

"So I want you to tell us everything you know about project 3229." The guy stands in front of Mitch.

"No." Is all he says. This earned Mitch a slap across the face.

"I'll ask again, what do you know about project 3229?"

"Fuck you." Mitch says plainly, there was no emotion shown on his face. Once again he got hit.

"Please stop hitting him." I plead to the guys, tears running down my cheeks.

"It's okay." He reasures me. But it wasn't, I didn't like to see him in pain. I was forced to watch them torture him.

"Tell. Me. What. I. Want. To. Know." Luke says in between slaps to Mitches face. Mitch had thick red blood running down from both of his nostrils. Mitch lets out a sick, low, laugh.

"Oh so we're laughing now, you think this is funny?" The man asks. Luke quickly reaches his hand out, pressing a polished knife blade to Mitch's throat. Pressing down a little, a thin streak of blood made its way down the front of Mitch's neck. When that fails, they turn to their last resort...

Waterboarding.

A table was placed behind Mitch's chair, and Mitch who kept turning to try and see what was going on, had no success. A couple gallons of water were brought in, along with a towel. I had no clue what was going on, but it looked bad, and I was scared for Mitch. Luke kneels down in front of Mitch.

"Now if you would just tell us what we want to know, this could all end."

"No."

"Ok then, this will be fun." The man grabs Mitch's hair pulling the back of his head down to meet the table. A towel was thrown over Mitch's face, the cap was taken off one of the gallons of water, and the water was poured over his face. I know what this is, it is supposed to mimic the feeling of drowning. They stopped the flow of the water, and took the towel off his face. Mitch threw his head forward and started coughing up water.

Even after a couple rounds of this, Mitch still wouldn't tell them what they wanted to know.

"Goddamnit Rapp." Yells Luke. "Leave, now." Luke demands to the other men in the room.

"Since doing this to you isn't helping what if I." And the man walks over to me.

"Mitch, no, no, please don't let them hurt me." I say.

"Stop!" Yells Mitch. We both look at him.

"Yes, Rapp?"

"You can break my soul, take my life away, beat me, hurt me, kill me. But for the love of god don't touch her." He says. My heart broke, tears streamed down my face.

"You have one more chance." Luke comments.

"Fine. But I refuse to say it out loud." Mitch says, jaw clenched. Luke makes his way over to where Mitch sat. Leaning in close, the two men were merely inches apart. Mitch brought both of his hands up super quickly, grabbing the back of Luke's head. Mitch slammed Luke's face into his knee, knocking the dick of a man out.