"Honey, how long you been dancing?" He asked with much interest.

"Tomorrow marks six months." She shrugged a little with her eyes on everything little thing but Kareem.

"And why do you dance?" He questioned. He thought Honey's answer would be different from most females on reasons for dancing. Usually they just say to make quick and easy money to benefit their struggling lives back at home and it was something he was tired of hearing.

"Well...bills are struggling at home and they can't pay themselves. I have two siblings to care for and I try to get them everything they want and need and this money is quick and easy to help with that. Since I have a passion for dancing, I found myself stripping to show off my moves. But trust me, I didn't expect for me to take this path." Honey said with a small giggle.

"Typical reason." Kareem spoke nonchalantly, not caring if it offended Honey. However, it didn't. Honey knew that was every other women's reason for dancing. But she was her own woman and she had her own reason.

"I know what your thinking too. Every girl has the same excuse. I mean, it is New York. Shit gotta get done. Some bitches don't like handouts and working 9-5 jobs all their life and see me? I've had to struggle all my life so I'm trying my best to make it work." Honey said and Kareem nodded, understanding. Although, Kareem was a little taken back by her response. Which is where, Kareem knew he slightly plucked a nerve.

"Where you from?" He asked. Kareem couldn't get over Honey's foreign features. Honey held her head down before picking it back up, her mousy ways taking over again.

"New York. Born and raised." Honey said but Kareem kissed his teeth. He felt as if she was lying and as he tries using his magic gift of reading—he reads her and seeks nothing.

"Mhm." He said before the sound of his phone ringing cut their conversation short. The name of Nicole and the two's picture popping up caused Honey to sit up immediately and stand to her feet.

"You can head back." He shoo'd her off. Honey might have been beautiful but it was something a little off about her that slightly triggered him. But Honey was someone that he would love to have in his club.

_ _

Honey removed the light make up from her face as Trixie takes a seat beside her. Trixie sensed something was wrong so she felt it was only right to ask Honey a question she had been dreading to ask for the last twenty minutes of admiring her from a far.

"What took you so long?" Trixie asked, resting her chin in her hands.

"Nothing important." Honey brushed it off. Kareem was beyond fine, but he pissed Honey off in a way she couldn't describe. It was something about him that triggered her.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

Trixie nodded and seeing as though Honey looked like she didn't want to be bothered, Trixie decided to leave her alone. Not before whispering something into her ear.

"If you are stressed about something, you know I can help out with that mamí." Trixie caressed Honey's waist before exiting the dressing room to leave Honey in quite a state of mind.

Honey stares at herself through the mirror before swallowing the large gulp. At the touch of Trixie's hands, it caused a wave to come over Honey as she felt she could take the help of her needs and she made sure to take Trixie upon her offer.

About twenty minutes later, Malcolm was sent to direct the girls back to the stage to see who would be staying and who would be leaving without a job.

As Honey stood beside Trixie, She couldn't help but to stare at Kareem as he laughed with his friend Coleman. The way his cheekbones arose with the million dollar smile flashing caused waterfalls to form in between her legs causing her to grip them together and almost fall into Trixie.

"Are you alright?" Trixie asked and Honey giggled but nodded her head. Trixie slightly shook her head with a small smile before Kareem stood up and with the clear of his throat, he gathered all ladies attention.

"I must thank all of you ladies for being here and showing me your talents but sadly, most of you ladies will be walking out of here. Trust me, I hate to offend some of you ladies but..your just not what I need in The Red Room." Kareem started and not only did Honey began to sweat, but so did the other girls. However, Honey knew she wouldn't be going anywhere.

"Now when I tell you to step forward, you do as told." He spoke firmly and every girls head nodded in sync. "Icy, Lucky, Honey, Trixie, and Nola." Each girl stepped forward and whether Kareem knew or not, but they were literally shaking in their boots.

"You beautiful ladies will be joining me as my starters in The Red Room." He began to say causing a weight to lift off the ladies shoulders and they all wipe the imaginary sweat from the foreheads. "If your name was not called, you are dismissed." He said and with that, every other girl whom wasn't told to step up exited the stage. Honey felt a little bad, however, she had to focus on herself and it was only right for her too.

"Now that we got that out of the way, Coleman here will get you ladies numbers and send you the address of my Enterprises. A meeting is set and I expect you to be there so that we could discuss what will be going on inside of The Red Room." Kareem grabbed his phone from the table nearby and with a small wave, he left.

Honey's tense ways relaxed once he was out of sight and in a quickly manner, Honey gathered her things from the dressing room and headed outside where she found herself in front of the club.

Honey pulled her phone out to dial Trixie's number but at the sound of a honk, Honey lifted her head. Trixie came into view and she unlocked the doors for Honey to get inside.

Honey wasted no time sliding into the passenger seat and taking the ride to Trixie's place which consisted of silence. Honey looked out of the window with so much on her mind, more so the thought of Kareem coming and going.

// End of Chapter //

Thoughts on the new Red Room?

Thoughts on Kareem and Honey?

VOTE & COMMENT❤️