Chapter 23 || Sneaking Out ||

Începe de la început

"YESSS!" Keefe cheered along with the rest of the red team. The red team jumped up with joy, congratulating Keefe on his skills. While the blue teamed was highly disappointed. And on that note, the bell rang as everyone huddled back into the locker room to change back into their regular clothes. After everyone did so, Lady Alexine dismissed everyone home. The group of friends all huddled around together. They were all on the red team, so they were enjoying their victory.

"Great job, Keefe!" Sophie congratulated.

"Thanks, foster!" Keefe said as he blew a kiss towards her. Then looked towards Tam who was right next to him. "Tam, you suck."

Tam whipped his head towards Tam and gave him an angry looked.

"I-wha- I'm not that bad! It's not like I was the first one out! And I got hit by Drane! Drane's like really strong!" Tam tried reasoning.

"Oh yeah! Don't even get me started on him! I got hit my him on the cheek! And I almost fell down! How embarrassing would that have been?" Biana stated. " I swear my whole entire face is going to bruise."

"Same here." Tam agreed.

"Oh COME ON! He really wasn't that good! If it wasn't for his fast throws, his aim would've been way off! How do you think I dodged them so easily? And don't even get me started! He was so easy to predict! Like his body movement gave EVERYTHING away!"

"Okay, yeah Keefe. Whatever you say." Biana said. They continued walking until they got back until they got to the entrance of the school. They then all said their goodbyes and held out their light leaping crystal. Tam held Linhs hand and held his crystal up To the light...

Tam and Lin walked through the doors of Solreef to greet Tiergan in the living room.

"Ah! There you guys are! How was school today? Learn anything new?" Tiergan asked with curiosity.

"Oh! I learned how to make the gurgle gut elixir!" Linh said cheerfully.

"That's great! How about you Tam?" Tiergan asked.

"I learned that I am absolutely horrible at any time of sport." Tam responded with a shrug.

"Oh, my. Well, at least you learned something, right? I could always help! I used to love sports!" Tiergan offered.

"Thanks for the offer but, I'll pass. I just don't think I'm a sports type of person. Thanks though." Tam said. That was the last thing he wanted. He hated P.E. He wished it weren't a thing.

"Oh, alright! Well, dinner is at 6!" Tiergan announced.

"Thanks!" Linh said as they both skipped up their stairs. They went into their own separate rooms. Tam remembered he had a butt load of assignments due as he reluctantly opened his bag to find at least 8 pages of homework. 5 of them were from Lady Galvin. The other 3 where from multiple different classes. Tam sighed as he started completing the pages of his homework.

A couple of hours in, Tam heard his imparter buzz and he checked to see who texted him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keefe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tammy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tam really wasnt interested in what Keefe had to say. And besides, he was studying. Talking to Keefe was only going to distract him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------