She pouted. "This is no fair! You know everything about me. You know of my past, my old life, everything! But I barely know anything about you other than that you are a villain and work for the league. I want to get to know you."

I felt like a piece of shit for not telling her anything, but I couldn't afford to leak out any information about me. If she knew for example my name... who knows, maybe someone would kidnap her for these informations or blackmail me. It was already risky that the guys among the league knew of her. About us that is.

I grabbed her hands and raised it to my lips, kissing her knuckles, then stared in her eyes. "I'm just trying to keep you safe. You have to understand that. When the time comes I will tell you, okay?"

She wasn't fully pleased with my answer, but she accepted my decision anyway. It's not like there's any other choice for now. One day she will know everything about me and I'm sure she will be taken aback by the truth.

I still remember like it was yesterday when we flirted in Kaito's bar when we first met. She told me she's a virgin which was not true of course and I came up with something similar. The difference between our statements were that what I said was true.

I'm a son of a hero... That's what I said to her and she burst out laughing. No one would believe that since I am a wanted villain. That way I could get rid of a small weight from my shoulders. There's a lot, but I have to bear with it till the big day comes.

.
.
.

I was finally through a tough day and all I wanted to do was to collapse on my bed and sleep. Opening the entrance to my apartment I kicked off my boots and got rid of my clothes, throwing them on the floor and went straight to the bedroom.

"Dabi." (Y/n) called out to me as she stepped in front of me.

"Not now babe, I'm fucking tired." I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her forehead. "Let me sleep a bit."

"But-..."

"Love ya." I said to her, pecking her lips afterwards, hearing a faint love you too from her, then went inside the bedroom whereas I plopped down on the bed with my stomach down and fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow.

All of this went on and on for several weeks. Shigaraki didn't really let us rest. This caused I could do nothing else but do his shit, go home, sleep and repeat.

(Y/n) always tried to talk to me, asked me if she could help with something. She was patient. One day I didn't even realize she wasn't at home at all when I arrived, and I had no fucking idea about it until she woke me up with making noise as she entered the apartment a few hours later.

There was also a day when I heard heavy coughing from the bathroom, knowing very well it was her, but she didn't let me in, telling she's fine. I was too tired to process with my brain what was actually going on, so I went to the kitchen to drink a cup of coffee. Maybe it could help me to be less sleepy.

As I waited for it to heat up in the microwave, I saw some pills on the kitchen counter. There was no caption on the package which I found strange. "Babe, what are these pills in the kitchen?" She tore the bathroom door, hurrying to me as if her life depended on it.

"It's just my contraceptive pills..." She said, not even looking at me. Her hair hid most of her face, but I noticed she looked a bit pale. I figured it must be because of the previous coughing.

Grabbing the pills from the counter she went back to the bathroom, locking the door behind herself.

I didn't make a big deal of it anyway, because she did that quite often, so I shrugged and simply drank my coffee as usual.