Chapter 62: Cracking The Eggs-pectations

Start from the beginning

-

(Y/N's POV)

"Nnngghh...No...No...Eggs Benedict? No...Boiled eggs? No...Scrambled? No!...UGH!" I mused, scrunching my face as I struggle to think of something.

Probably if anyone saw my face they would think I'm taking a dumb.

I opened my eyes, trying to look a simple clue that'll help me find out what I wanna cook. Fuck, everyone's already trying their dishes and I haven't done anything!

"Ah..."

I hint of an idea popped into my head. I immediately started to look around, my desperate-filled eyes gazed at every corner of the kitchen, trying to find anything else.

It was literally like solving a puzzle, like a child squeezing hardly on a lemon trying to get a few drops out of it.

"Eggs...Eggs...Ah, bread!...Eggs, bread...Eggs, bread...Red cabbage!!".

I gasped loudly with wide eyes, getting the attention of Soma. "O-Oi! You ok?" he asked.

"Y-Yes...NO! Don't go!! I have to gather the ingredients now!" I yelled, running to get what I needed.

I totally looked like a crazy person...

-

Later...

"(Y/N), how are things with-..." Shun came to ask, but softly gasped as he saw my dish.

I looked over. "Oh, hi sweetie! It's going soooo fucking good" I said, my face looked like a mad scientist trying to create a potion or something.

He blushed at what I had called him, but at the same time I could feel that he was astonished at the sight of the plate in front of him.

"Is...Is this what're you gonna serve tomorrow?" he stuttered. I nodded, a huge grin ripped through my face.

"It's beautiful, isn't it? You have NO idea how hard it was to come up with a dish like this!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's really beautiful. It's completely different than the one you made at the dormitory". "Watch this" I said, poking the egg white to make it move.

Shun was speechless...

"This time I wasn't inspired by something, I just squeezed the brain a little. Usually when I look at something or someone, I get a great idea for a dish" I stated.

"T-That's amazing! I never knew you had an artistic side" he looked at me. I chuckled, "what? Just because I spend most of my times playing video games doesn't exactly mean I don't have other hobbies!".

He rubbed the back of his head, "yeah, right...". "You done with yours?" I asked, he nodded.

I snickered and locked arms with him, "well, then~let's go to bed~" I winked. His face went red and slowly nodded.

-

Meanwhile...

(Soma's POV)

"All right, I've got the general idea! Now to give it a tria-...Ah!" I spoke to myself, but suddenly some girl showed up in front of me.

"You scared the shit outta me! Who the hell are you?" I asked.

She hummed, "seems like you'll be making something pretty delicious" she said. Not giving a damn that she almost gave me a heart attack.

 Not giving a damn that she almost gave me a heart attack