"Battle of Superpowers, Part 2"

Rumi POV:

Lonkey continued to laugh maniacally when he stopped and said something incoherent to Popo as the both of them shook their hands. "Hey, you guys see that?"  Popo boasted while cackling. 

"I knew it. Lonkey has the strongest superpower. We gotta make them come down there." Miyo said as Liu and I nodded our heads in agreement. 

"Told you we should've gone to the original plan." I stated getting into my fighting stance. 

"Hey! Stop being cowards. Come down now!" Miyo yelled. 

Popo scoffed. "Cowards? I should put them in their place. Let's go." 

I noticed that Lonkey looked a bit troubled, my guess is that his energy is draining. 

Popo got tired of waiting for Lonkey and instead grabbed his arm and dragged him down from the upper stage to the lower where the three of us are. 

"Well, we're here so now what?" I notice Lonkey looking away sweating furiously, guess I was right, his energy is draining and he only has one last shot.

"So, ill take it from here friend." Popo said as we glared at him while he walked toward us. "Oh, if anything goes wrong, just hit it." He added as Lonkey shook his head in response. 

Popo then began to activate his superpower. "Make me huge!"  Our eyes were building out of sockets as we all looked shocked when Popo became a huge giant!!!

"What's happening?" 

"I think that's his superpower, Liu." I pointed out. 

"Now, where did those two little rats run off to? they're so small I can't see them." Popo chuckled. 

"What is this?" Miyo questioned. 

"He's huge." Liu said. 

"Clearly." I stated. 

He raised his foot and was about to crush us luckily we dodged it in time and began to run. Popo raised his hands and was about to crush Liu and Miyo thankfully they dodged it in time again. 

"How...did he get...so..big!?" Liu exclaimed. 

"I have absolutely no idea." Miyo responded. 

"Again it's his superpower!!" I said like it's the most logical thing well it is.

 Popo kept hitting the ground with his palm trying to crush the three of us but to no avail as we always managed to dodge it in time. 

We ran in the direction Lonkey was in and separated when Popo's hand accidentally or purposely slammed his hand on top of Lonkey. 

He chuckled menacingly. "You guys can't hide from me." 

We hid behind a pillar and when Popo walked past us we relaxed a bit and tried to catch our breaths. 

"I didn't think we'll ever get away." Liu said still trying to catch his breath. 

A shadow loomed over our heads and we looked up to see Popo. "Found you~." 

We screamed and stepped back a little when Pala all of a sudden showed up. "Hey! You traitor!" Pala pointed at Popo. 

"Pala!?" We all exclaimed simultaneously. 

"Your a-" Pala got cut off when Popo's hand slammed on top of him. 

When Popo raised his hand Pala got up instantly as Popo slammed his hand again, they did this continuously with Pala blaming Lonkey and Popo for betraying him when I realized the situation right now.