I want for you

I hope you like it I have to stay
this all over because I'm phone erase
All my information on here if you want to go check my other Raeda story the truth on @Ezra_Love12

With Raine
Raine Was waking when they saw a familiar Blue heir in the distance she was talking with someone. She saw the mint green heir and she called out to them.
Blue heir girl-"Raine, Raine over here!"
Raine walked over to we're they were talking.
Raine-"Hi Lilith I hope I not interrupted in things."
Lilith-"Not at all. We are done here."
The Guard-"Yes ma'am."
Lilith-"Let go somewhere else to talk."

When they get somewhere
Raine-"So how are you."
Lilith-"I'm good how are you."
Raine-"I'm fine."
They sat in silence for a few minutes.
Raine-"Ok I'm just going to ask the question. How is Eda is she ok?"
Lilith-"I'm glad someone asked the question but I do not know and I'm going to assumed you don't now to."
Raine-"No" they said sadly.
Lilith & Raine side and look out in the distant and the Saw head plant coven leader Tarra talking to one of the Guard they were holding a two letter.
Lilith-"What is she doing here."
Luckily Lilith has a potion with her that help with hearing.
Lilith-"This sounds help."

With the evil plant coven
Terra-"Are these more letter from the owl lady."
The Guard-"Yes Ma'am."
Terra-"but them with the others and never speak of this incident ever again and you found any more letters do the same with them."
Raine & Lilith-"Eda has been sending out letters and she's been stealing our mail."

With Eda
Eda-"Wake up kids breakfast is ready."
Young Luz-"Mom can we go to school."
Young Hunter-"I don't know little sis it might be scary."
King-"Gugu gaga"
Young Hunter-"See Baby bro agrees with me is I don't wanna go not without you."
Eda-"Ok ok calm down I'll see what I can do she gets on her scroll and contact principal of her old school."
Eda on the scroll-"I have two kids and they want to go to school what can I do to sign them up." after talking about the arrangements.

After Eda Drop them off at school
Eda-"boring a pointless Richmond empty classes why school why!" She was soaking all the way back to her house when a wanted poster of the bats flew out her fist.
Eda-"The bats why are they oh never mind I see the barn against him from seeing they have crime scenes try and put a stop to the Emperor Balos I already like them." When she get back home she was met with a familiar owl worm.
Hooty-"What the password."
Eda-"We don't have time for this Hooty now let me in." She said as she pokes the Hooty in face.
Hooty-"Oh right geez you never wanna have any fun anymore ow hoot."
Eda open her fridge and cabinets then she realized she didn't have any food or anything that she needed and she was out of her lecture she had to go to the market. When she got to the market she saw the emperors guards dragging someone away she stand in front of them and try to stop They thinkable happened the leader of the bats Shows up.
Raine-"Look at the emperor lackeys as, Do I really have to say this."
Kaylen-"we all agreed on the script."
Raine-"As we milt the music to your heart ugh."

After are that
Eda-"And that why you never put a furnace like that unless you have a escape plan."
Alador-"Thank you so much how can we ever repay you."
Eda-"Will you can start by being more careful this place is very dangerous especially when you're standing up against the camper if you see me trying to save someone sticking my nose out don't stick your own you only get you in trouble. I be on my way now if you ever need help assistance please give me a call be careful out there he's getting more dangerous."
Derwin-"What do you mean?"
Raine-"I would I like to know that too do you know what the emperor is planning if  you do you need to tell us."
Eda-"I should be on my way y'all be careful out there." Eda around like she was Going walk into the other direction but before she could Raine grabbed her arm. Raine removed his mask and looked her in the eyes."
Raine-"Want don't go."
Eda-"Raine.."
Amber-"Do you now them Raine."
Raine-"I do I was in love with her."
Eda-"... Raine I'm sorry I really have to go I have something to do." As she start to walk away backwards. She was crying.
Eda-"I'm sorry but you cannot be seen with a wild which none of you can I need to go." Then she ran off in the other direction headed back to our house. As she ran a feather fell off of her and Raine picked it up.
Raine-"I Wait for you Eda oh wait a long as you need right here I'm sorry for pushing your way I should've done that." Then they put the feather in their hair.

When they get the secret Bass.
Raine-"I need y'all's help with something."
Kaylen-"What need our help with boss."
Raine-"I know this is my mess and it will be dangerous and I don't want any of y'all to get in trouble and I know..."
Derwin-"we already said we will help what you need."
Amber-"does it have something to do with that orange hair person we saw."
Raine-"It Does I found out that Tarra The head plant Kevin was stealing my mail and I've been find out that Eda that orange hair girl you saw was sending me letters I want to read those letters I know there's just letters and I know they might not mean much to you but they do to me especially if she sent them."
All of the Bats-"What the plan boss."
Raine-"all right here's the plan."

To be continued