You are amazing

I'm sorry it took me long to write a another part to this I hope you like.

In the kitchen
Raine-"You never ceased to amaze me." looking at her with such a passion.
Eda-"Are you all hungry?
Darwin-How are you cooking? You're leg is  hurt?!
Eda just look at him with a smile and laugh.
Eda-"You are right my leg is hurt but just one of them and my hands are not hurt at all so I have no problem cooking at all I can stand on one leg and used both my hands. She said laugh.
Amber-"Your so cool MomEda!!! She said as she jump up and down.
Raine-"You shouldn't be out of bad yet it's your leg is not fully healed." They said with the concern looked on their face walking towards her.
Eda-"relaxed rainstorm I had worst injuries then this trust me plus I can do this with my eyes close did you forget who you're talking to. She said with a wink.
Raine bush a little and cover they're mouth like they Fit to cough.
Raine-"No I did not forget who I'm talking to. (Whispars) like I can ever the most beautiful woman in the world."
Amber smile sincerely because they head what Raine said.
Amber-"Could you say that a little loud Raine.
Raine face want red as a tomato.
Raine-"NO I CAN NOT AMBER!!
Ever started to laugh Raine was covering they're face because of how red it was.
Eda-"I think you are pretty amazing to Rainstorm now who hungry?"
Everyone except Raine and Eda-(ME!)
Raine was sill a tomato

After everyone eat
Luz-"That was so good!"
Amber-"yeah MomEda You cook better then Darwin!"
Kaylen-"Yeah!"
Darwin-"Hi! But they are right this is amazing how did you learn how to cook like this?"
Eda-"My mom teach me will she was cooking I would Watch her she's always thought I was just messing around in the kitchen playing with my grudge ball, I would always watch her cook at how I learn don't tell her I said though."
Raine-"Aww that was a cute my Owlet, and I'm so tilling your mom next time we see her."
Eda-"DONT YOU DARE!"
Raine and Eda puckered back and forth.
Hunter-"Will you two just be quick I can't till if your flirting are fighting!"
Eda and Raine face went blank Red!
Raine & Eda -"Stop!!!"
Kaylen & Darwin "let's leave the love birds along now." They said as they brad all the kids out of the room."
Eda-"We're not dating!"
Something about what eda said just made Raine sed. Eda look at over to Raine and could see that they were sed.

The love birds
Eda-"Are you okay?" She said as she plans a head on Raine shoulder."
Raine look over to her.
Raine-"I'm fine."
Eda could till they were lying to her but she did not want to push it because she now what it was like.
Eda-"If you say so."
In Raine head (Stupid! Now look who the one lying you should have just said that.... What would I have said?)
They sit in silence for a few minute and nothing was said.
Raine-"Can I ask a question?"
Eda-"..."
In Eda head (Great question why did it hind to be questions I never like questions but this is for Raine so let's get this over with.)
Eda-"Sure, What your question."
Raine-"Umm how did you get that scar on your back because it look old... it okay if you don't want to answer I understand."
Eda-"No, no that not it I can answer the question I get it from my fight with the Empire I was winning at first but then Luz woke in and he used her against me I protected her and got injured in the process. It okay now it not that Big of the deal to me but Luz sill have some guilty I told her a thousand times that it was okay that it was not her fault but she would not listen."
Raine hugs Eda tightly.
Raine-"That terrible I can't believe he used a child like that you are so breve."
Eda rolls her eyes.
Eda-"Your just saying that."
Raine-"No I'm seriously your amazing Edalyn."
They said as they were holding her face letting her look them in the eyes, Eda giggle little.
Raine-"You are so amazing and beautiful and perfect that why I love you so."
Eda look up with shock she was started to bush Raine face was blank red.
Eda-"What did you just say?!?"
Raine-".... I said.....

To be continued

(So I'm sorry this take me so long to do a another part and I hope you like this and if I mess spell in thing till me are I mass up on some of the pronouns please till me and I'm so that it so short but I hope you like.)