Chapter 33 - It's My Turn

Start from the beginning

'This is mental harassment. We should lodge a legal complaint'

'Gays-gays everywhere, making me puke in despair.'

'I can't believe I wasted so many years drooling over homos!'

I heard people saying such things around me all the time.

And I am sure Nanon has heard all of this too.

But maybe I could have avoided this. If only, I could find a way to balance the families.

It's true though. We are bisexuals and this is a gay wedding. That's how people think about us and we cannot change it. And to top it, it is not even legal in our country.

I was never affected by this though. I was just concerned about Non and our families.

People will come and go, employees will keep on changing. But what will not change ever is my life partner. Who is currently surfing through lobby looking here and there. He must be searching for me.

I couldn't help but smile at the fact that he cannot stay without me even for a while when I got out to make a call. And I will have to do all it takes to ensure him that I belong to him, now and forever.

"Non!" I called him out and waved to him walking towards where he was standing.

His tensed expression smoothened and turned into a smile as soon as he saw me. I closed the distance between us and wrapped a hand around his shoulder.

"What are you doing outside? Didn't I ask you to rest?" I said while walking him back to room.

"I couldn't find you in the room. So I got worried." He said walking along. "And you don't need to support me this way. I am not injured."

"I want to hold you. Any problem?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

He just smiled and quickly placed a peck on my cheek.

We both chuckled.

Once in the room I made him sit on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him gently caressing his arm.

He looked at me with anxious eyes.

"You won't go back to being the way you were till morning, will you?" he asked instead of answering my question.

I felt so guilty when I met his eyes. This guy in front of me is not worried about his wounds. He is zero bit concerned about his parents who are kicking a storm on call every 5 minutes. He isn't bothered about people gossiping behind his back. He is not paying attention to how he was in danger of being raped to death a few hours ago.

All he is worried about is if I will be the same with him or not.

I slid closer to him and wrapped him in my arms. I gently kissed his forehead. "Nanon, please know this that I love you. I really do. And I have never loved anyone more than I love you. I may would have realized the depth of my feelings a bit late. But now that I have realized it, I will not back out on you ever again.

If one day, you will push me away, I will still wait for you to accept me back. I will try to woo you the way you tried. But I will not give up on you. And that's a promise." I patted his head slowly to comfort him.

He looked up to me and smiled. "I love you too." He said and leaned in closer.

I supported his chin with my thumb and closed the distance between our lips.

The similar breath and warmth of Nanon made me feel at ease. I kissed him slowly implying how much I craved for this. I nibbled his lips lightly to tell him how much I love him.