Chapter 2- Coworkers, Goddesses, Assassin and Bounty hunter!

Quick message Ruona is Lunoire, if you want me to use the harder Lunoire i won't. Both are correct.

No pov:

Anya: "This is our new member, huh nya"

Mei: "He worked here for couple of days and you only just noticed!"

Anya: "Is he the reason Mama Mia is yelling all the time nya?"

Mei: "Yeah... He is lazy and flirts with girls while we all work."

Mia: "MERLIN!"

Mei: "Here we go again."

Merlin: "Yes boss?"

Mia: "You annoying bastard. Do you remember the rules!?"

Merlin: "You said not to mess with "your" girls, well i am messing around with girls that aren't yours." he said with a smile.

Mia: "Is that so?" she said as a vein popped out on her forehead.

Merlin: "So technically i am not wrong..." as he said that he noticed Mia was just inches away from him.

Merlin: "I went to far..."

In the next moment Mia sent a punch that made contact with Merlin's face, but it didn't stop there.

Merlin soon found himself slamming the ground due to the punch, leaving a creator there.

Merlin: "I will get back to work..."

Mia: "You better."

With that Merlin returned to the kitchen to make the meals for the present customers.

Ryuu: "Again?"

Merlin: "Yeah... how have you been Ryuu?"

Ryuu: "Why the sudden question?"

Merlin: "Why not? Am i bothering you?"

Ryuu: "Yes."

Merlin: "So, will you answer me?"

Ryuu: "I am good."

As he heard that, Merlin looked around and saw that Mia wasn't paying attention to him. He smiled and "accidentally" fell towards her. Touching her hand in process.

The moment he made contact with her hand, Ryuu kicked him back into the kitchen. Making him break multiple stuff in it.

Then Ryuu felt a presence behind her. 

She turned to see a giant woman stand above her with an angry look on her face.

Mia: "Again you, useless elf."

Ryuu: "Wait!"

Ryuu to was smacked by Mia.

Mia: "Back to work! All of you!"