chapter 37

"wha-

"wha-." brielles word didn't completely leave her mouth before my fist connected with her jaw.

"woah!"
"look!"

i continued punching her , both of us now moving around trying to get the other on the ground.

"is that mariana young ?!"
"what the fuck."
"yo! record this."

i could hear people gathering around , making me get nervous but i didn't stop punching brielle , since she didn't stop hitting me. more pulling my hair but , you know.

"maddy !"
"no way. yeah ! go mar !"

i heard maddy cheer from the crowd of people that had formed insanely quick.

now , brielle was on the ground with me on top of her.

"bro , brielles getting her ass beat !"
"yeah !"
"go mariana !"

again , my fist connected with her jaw , this time making blood come from her mouth.

for a second i paused , things coming to my mind. in this case , my dad is the "thing" that came to mind.

only stopping , gave brielle time to hit me hard enough to take me out of my thoughts.

"young !"
"mariana !"
"brielle !"
"stop."

i heard the principal , as i was getting pulled off brielle.

"damn..."
"for real."
"what the fuck."

i heard whispering all around me , and felt eyes on me. but i kept my eyes on brielle , who was getting lifted up by some group of girls.

the principal kept his grip on my shirt , leading me to the front of the school , not taking me inside since school was over.

"what is wrong with you young lady ?"

i didn't reply , wiping my lip which has blood on it.

"schools over and you're fighting on school grounds." he shook his head , letting go of me.

"girl !"
"you beat her ass !"

maddy and kat came running up to me.

"madeline! language." the principal spoke , shaking his head at her.

maddy rolled her eyes , grabbing my wrist and running towards her car , ignoring the principal yelling at us to coke back from behind us.

she opened the back door for me , so i sat down , still catching my breathe.

"i can't believe you did it !" both maddy and kat said from the front seat , making me smile a little.

they continued ranting about the fight , making me get a bigger headache than i already had.

"oh- where do i take you , mar ?" maddy asked , looking at me through the mirror.

"uhhh." i thought if i should tell her fezcos address , her being involved with nate , but i trusted maddy not to do anything like.. that.

i gave her his address , praying i wouldn't regret that later on.

"why his house ?" kat asked me.

"oh my god , are you and his brother dating ?" maddy smirked at me , again through the mirror.

"no.." i laughed.

kat turned to me , her mouth wide open.
"mar.. are y'all hooking up ?"

i gave her a gross look , to which she immediately covered her mouth. "no! you and ashtray , jesus."

i still squinted my eyes , "no kat. i'm fourteen."

"hey , i lost my virginity when i was fourteen." maddy shrugged.

"well.. no , we're just friends."

kat and maddy exchanged a look , making me look at them weird. "mhm." they both said , to which i rolled my eyes in return.

sooner or later we reached fezcos house , i opened the car door and took a step back.

"bye." i said to both maddy and kat.

"bye!"
"bye! i'll send you the fight video later!"

they replied , making me chuckle , which actually hurt since my lip was cut.

"yo- what the hell ?" fezco opened the door , maddy driving off as he did.

"i see you did fight her." he chuckled , walking behind me.

"yeah." i smiled , immediately forming my face back to normal as my lip started to sting again.

"hey- mar." ashtray stood up from the couch , walking over to me.

"i'm fine." i told him , grabbing his hands that were now touching my face.

"yeah , i can tell." he spoke sarcastically , grabbing my waist and leading me to the bathroom.

"what are you doing ?" i asked him , watching him close the bathroom door and open the cabinet.

"alcohol." he replied , grabbing it from the cabinet and showing me.

i rolled eyes playfully , but sat on the sink and let him do whatever he was gonna do.

"so , did you win ?" he asked me , making me chuckle and shake my head at him.

"i don't know , i think so." i shrugged , watching him stand in between my legs and pour alcohol on a cotton pad.

"that shit stings." i grabbed his wrist before he could touch my face with the cotton pad.

"no it doesn't , don't be a pussy mar." he rolled his eyes.

i winced as the cotton pad touched my face , making him smile and roll his eyes again.

"my mouths gonna taste like alcohol now." i groaned , feeling him put it on my lip.

he laughed , grabbing a bandaid and putting it over the scratch i had above my eyebrow.

he took a step back , throwing the bandaid wrapping away and then looking at me.

eye contact made me nervous , but i liked it. especially with ashtray , mainly because his eyes are really pretty.

he moved closer , putting his hands on my waist and closing the gap between us.

i smiled , feeling his lips on mine.

the kiss lasted a good five seconds , but it felt passionate and.. real.

that was until , "yo! don't be fucking in there." made both of us pull away and smile.

AUTHORS NOTES:

anyways , writing that was awkward....

-

LMFAOOOO

LMFAOOOO

.