||CHAPTER 3||

NOTE: DARK CONTENT, CONTAINS VIOLENCE, MENTIONS OF BLOOD, MENTION OF BULLYING, MENTIONS OF  BEING HELD CAPTIVE, BASED ON THE SERIES: ALL OF US ARE DEAD, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK (WARNINGS ARE GIVEN BEFOREHAND THE PART SO YOU CAN SKIP IT AND CONTINUE READING FORWARD)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asami's class was assigned the cleaning duty for the evening. She was supposed to be cleaning the third floor corridor with two of her classmates.

It was around 5 in the evening. She was almost finished with cleaning her assigned place. Her gaze fell on the sign, saying Science lab. The students of the school were often told to not enter the science lab until permission given. Since then she had set up a goal to break the rule and enter the science lab. Since nobody was around and her cleaning partners had already left, she entered the lab.

The lab had dull lights lightening the room. Skeleton models were hanging around and many lab instruments were placed on the shelves. Piles of books were stacked over each other on the tables.

She moved further inside the lab, when she spotted a cage. She walked closer towards it when she saw a white rat looking up at her. Asami sat kneeled in front of the cage and cooed at the rat, who was still staring at her intently.

"Well aren't you a cute thing?" Asami cooed and lifted her hand, extending it towards the cage. She tried to squeeze her little finger through the gap of the cage, trying to pet the rat. "Whose a cutie huh? Who's a cutie- Ah-" Asami drew back her bitten finger towards her, seeing blood oozing out of it. "Well now you sure ain't one you little shit."

Haruto had walked in the lab, when he heard a noise deeper in the room. He sprinted towards the noise and saw Asami sitting near the rat cage, with a bleeding finger. Asami looked guilty when she saw her sensei standing in front of her, but her guilt had turn into confused and fear, when the next second, her sensei had an injection injected to her neck. She collapsed to the ground, trying to make sense of what was going on, but the voices around her turned distorted while her vision turned more blurry by the second. The last thing she could see was her sensei holding the now empty injection but mumbling something under his breath.

---

**BLOOD WARNING**

Three days had passed. Asami was tied and binded to a rod. Her face was bloodied. Blood ran down her nose and eyes. Her mouth was sealed shut by a tape. Asami's body wrangled an struggled inhumanly while growls were released from her now sealed mouth. Haruto walked towards her again injecting her, this time her hand, when Asami mumbled something. Haruto leaned closer towards her, when he heard her mumble, "Please don't kill me"

"Don't kill you?" Haruto replied back.

**WARNING ENDED**

"Don't keep any hope....

 That's not what you had to say or listened to, when you were among the ones bullying my son."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[FEW DAYS LATER]

"The quality of mercy is not strained. It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven. Upon the place beneath. It blesseth him that gives and him that takes."

"So is anyone ready to translate this for me?" Ms.Ren, English teacher asked Class 3B.

After a few moments of silence, a hand was raised.

"Yes Makomo."

"It means that the quality of mercy is not strained. It drops on to the world as the gentle rain does from heaven. It's doubly blessed that is, it blesses both the giver and the receiver."

"And who is saying this and to whom?"

"Portia disguised as a lawyer is saying this to Shylock"

"Good job Makomo, you can sit down"

"Thank you, sensei"

The pale skinned black haired girl sat down after saying her answer. "Damn Makomo i could really use your notes" Sabito, her bench partner, whispered. "It's not even that hard to be honest plus you can also get your notes from Giyuu too, who is literally sitting in this class, not to mention in front of you and literally lives in the same house as you, considering he' your adoptive brother.." Makomo said, pointing slightly towards the black head sitting on the bench in front of them, with a purple haired butterfly clipped girl, who was poking him with her pencil, but the black head ignoring her. Sabito scoffed, "Easy for the English topper to say, and in my defense as much as i love him as my brother, but that guy can't even write in a good or at least a proper handwriting even to save himself. " which made Makomo chuckle softly.

Ms.Ren heard some snickers and her gaze fell on the source of the giggles.

"Tengen, would you mind repeating what Makomo said."

Tengen, Kyojuro and Sanemi were busy giggling , or more like Tengen cracking jokes from behind while Kyojuro ushering him to stop but letting out some giggles due to the jokes, and Sanemi threatening the both of them to 'shut the hell up', making the pink haired girl in front of them also slightly giggle, while her bench partner, who was known for having snake merchandises, slightly glared at them. Tengen's name was called out, making him stand and answer Ms. Ren.

"Sorry sensei could you repeat the question?"

"I said could you repeat or say what's your opinion on Makomo's answer"

"Oh uhh i agree with whatever Makomo said."

The class erupted into giggles, while Ren had a slight smile on her face.

"Oh is that so? Then would you mind repeating the answer?"

Tengen kicked Kyojuro's  and Sanemi's legs under the table, ushering them to help him but Kyojuro lifted his eyebrows, trying to keep his laughter in, while Sanemi smirked at his fellow white haired male.

"Tengen rolled his eyes at him, mumbling something about, 'I'll steal both of these assholes bento in the lunch' and stuttered, "Uuuhhh welll so the quality of mercy is not strained. It droppeth as the gentle rain from heav-"

"Don't repeat the quote Uzui, repeat the answer." This time the whole class erupted into laughter making even Ren chuckle a bit, while Tengen rubbing his neck sheepishly but still smiling. "Alright sit down but this time pay attention will you?" "Yes sensei" Tengen, then sat down but not before hitting Kyojuro on the head, making the flame haired boy laugh.

Ren then proceeded to continue when suddenly a hand banged on the classroom's door making everyone in the class flinch.

The door opened slowly to reveal a bloodied Asami.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

ALRIIIGHT SO THIRD CHAPTER ALSO DONE. YES I KNOW I'M MAKING SHORT CHAPTERS BUT I'M MAKING IT ACCORDING TO THE WAY I FEEL A CHAPTER SHOULD END. BUT IN THE END I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR. DON'T BE SHY TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND REPLIES. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM APPRECIATED!!!

OH AND BTW...I THINK YOU ALL ARE GOING TO START PANICKING AND CRYING FROM THE NEXT CHAPTER BAHAHAHAHA

OK BYEEEE ;)