Internships, Names, and Pleds + Announcements

It was the next day after the sports festival, and Izuku was in class with his classmates as they asked him questions on, what other quirks he could have and what could he do?

They asked him questions like:

"What kind of quirks do you also have?!"

"Do you know any other power combination?!"

"Can you spare with me at some time!?"

And some questions were a bit forward from the girls to Izuku

"Can I get your number!?"

"Want to hang out with me sometimes!?"

"Do you think Yaoyorozu will let me have some time with you!?"

As they continue to ask these questions Aiwaza came in with a clip board and with hos usually tired look.

"Alright all of you sit down, now since the sports festival is over, I got news, the pro heros have watched some of you and offer many different internships for you." He announced

He showed a list with their names and numbers next to them. The number were in the thousands range for some but some were in the hundreds.

"As you can see your been offered different internships with different hero's, your to pick one for your internships and learn from the hero there, but before you choose you need hero names, and you must be serious on choosing one or-" Aizawa was soon cut off by Midnight coming in the room.

"OR YOU'LL HAVE HELL TO PAY LATER!!!" She shouted.

Everyone was soon shocked to Midnight bursting in.

"Now I'm going to pass out markers and boards and I want your to think of your code name for when you choose the hero your going to be interning with." She said as she did like she was doing to do.

A few minutes went by and everyone finished on what they decided on what to be called.

Up first was Aoyama as he walked with his usual prideful smile.

"Hold you breath........The shining hero.....MY NAME IS I CANNOT STOP TWINKLING!!!" He cried out with joy and pride.

'C'mon!?' 1-a complained in their minds

"I'll be better this way" Midnight said as she made improvements on his name "Take away the I and shorten cannot to can't" she explained

"It's stunning, mademoiselle" he complimented her

'She likes it!?' They complained once again.

And soon enough everyone else came up with their names ( A/n: Saving the tormentor and Izuku last )

The tentacle hero: Tentacole- Shoji

The stealth hero: Invisible Girl- Toru

Alien Queen ( and soon after Midnight rejected it ) Pinky- Mina

Hearing hero: Earphone Jack- Jiro

Stun-gun Hero: Chargebolt- Denki

Rainy season hero: Froppy- Asui

Everything Hero- Creati- Momo ( Izuku shared a small kiss with her for the clever name )

The Taping Hero: Cellophane- Sero

Martial Arts Hero: Tailman- Ojiro

Sweets Hero: Sugarman- Sato ( A/n: In my opinion he had an opportunity to go with Sweet Tooth or Candyman )

Jet-Black Hero: Tsukuyomi- Tokoyami

Sturdy Hero: Red Riot- Kirishima

Fresh-Pick hero: Grape Juice- Mineta