Kidnapped

Narrator POV

It was the next day and all the students were chanting among themselves about certain topics.

Izuku was sitting at his deak doing nothing but stare at the window and thinking to himself.

'They were right. What can i do I'm useless and they been training since four years old and i been nothing but a pest think i can be a hero'

He felt a explosion towards to the legs of his chair and he fell off and landed on his butt and saw Bakugou and his 'friends' look at him.

"Well then Deku today we'll give you a chance to be spare for today by answer one question and if you don't give us the answer we want you're going be sorry. Now then, do you want to be a hero" Bakugou sneered with a sadistic smile.

"No"

"Wrong answer now well-" he stopped himself to clarify what he and the others heard. "Wait what?"

The entire class went silent after Izuku remark and waited for his next one.

"No, I don't"

Izumi POV

No. He said no

I should feel happy at this but i feel something else in me that made me feel bad.

"How do we know that your not lying to save your useless skin" i said

"Yeah for all we know you could be lying" Kacchan agreeing with me as he grabbed my brother by the neck of his shirt.

And at that moment ( he knew he fuck up, sorry couldn't help myself ) the teacher came in.

"All right students take a seat and Midoriya I got the paper you ask me for" he said as he gave my brother the paper.

"Umm...whats is it?" Shoka asked.

"Oh its a career aptitude test and frankly I think he's the first student in the school to do one" the teacher answered.

I was shocked at this as I sat down.

'Did he really give up on being a hero?'

Izuku POV

As i was filling in the paper I could hear the whispers of my other classmates.

"Did he really give up"

"It's about time he learn his place"

"No way this is Deku were talking about he probably said that to escape Izumi and her friends"

I sighed

'Of course they wouldn't believe me what do they expect from me'

Time skip to the end of school

Izuku POV

I gather all my stuff and was about to head out until I was yanked my the back of my shirt by kacchan and he looks mad.

"Listen i know your lying to save your useless ass and it not working" he said

"But im not lying" I stated

Kacchan grip my shirt tighter and slam me against the wall.

"I.SAID.ITS.NOT.WORKING."

He punch, kick, and burnt me to the point were i was almost died.

"Next time you better make up a good excuse to save you skin" he said as he left me in class.

It took me half an hour to final walk and stand since he did a number on me.

I walk home and tried to get in the house but I was locked out I tried to get in my room through the window and collapsed on the floor of my room.