Chapter Six: Stark's Pond

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Stark's Pond." He finishes for me. I nod and keep my face straight. I hear him chuckle a bit.

"What?" I say, looking over at him.

"Nothing, it just feels like we're trying to solve some mysterious case like investigators, like when we were younger." I roll my eyes.

"Difference being we were really trying to solve something. Now, we're just trying to reveal a secret." I respond. After a minute or so, I sigh and lay back on my bed.

"Hey man, I gotta go. See you tomorrow." Clyde walks out of the room and I wave.

Within these few days, I've notice four of the ten people acting nicer than usual- Tweek, Jenny, Thomas, and Kevin.

It's pretty early in the game, but I'm betting that it isn't Jenny.

I guess I'll just find out later on. Hopefully soon.

~*~

I open my locker and wait for the next, maybe final, clue to the mystery. Inside the locker lay two blue notes. I pick up one and read it.

Hello, Craig. I'm sorry I haven't been giving you real nites these past days, but maybe the poem in its entirety will help make you feel better. I wanted a different way to say I love you other than a regular note, and one long poem all at once didn't seem as..... romantic, I guess. Besides the point, I can't wait to talk to you in person and tell you who I am, but I'll have to, just for a little longer. I want to see your face when you see me, even if it may be anger or sadness or something. I just want you to know, now. I love you, so so much. I'll see you soon. With every bit of love~~~

I smile, knowing that I almost have the answer. Out of those four..... the final four......

I think......

I think it'll be ok.

I put the note in my pocket and read the next one.

Now follow where you need to go
Done this week, the time below.

7:35pm

I love you. Bring no one with you.

I smile.

The final piece, hopefully! I'm gonna find them! I'll know and-

And then what? If I don't love them..... then I really will feel bad...... but we'll get closer as friends, for sure. And if I do like them......

Then I like them, that's what.

Today..... today I have to go home right away, I need to connect everything. I'll find out who it is.

Finally......

~*~

I walk up to my room in desperation with Clyde tailing me. I shut the door after he comes in.

I take out and hand him both notes, which he quickly reads through.

"Ok, so where's the other poem things?" I take them out of my drawer.

" Still I love you after five years. Truely I'll cry if you were in tears. All day everyday, I'll only love you. Round every bend, it's always true. Kicked and fought, so you could know, Solemnly swear, I love you so. Pondering, are you, of who am I? Only the clues will decided. Now follow where you need to go. Done this week, the time below. 7:35pm. I love you. Bring no one with you." I say the whole thing outloud. "So..... you can't come, and sometime this week at 7:35, I'm going to Stark's Pond." I say.

Clyde sighs. "When are you going?" He asks.

I look at the time. 4:16pm. I sit on my bed. "Today. I have about three hours until then."