ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Начните с самого начала

    Aurelia growled, her eyes remaining fixed on the ground. "Who are you and what do you want from me?"

    The man chuckled deeply. "I am Count Dooku. And you, my darling, are the very thing Darth Sidious wants. Your power." The man let his lips slide into a smirk as his eyes peered at her broken figure. She was bruised, cut, scraped, and had multiple broken bones, but her beauty never slipped, nor did her intuition.

    "I don't have a power. Remember, I'm human. Humans don't have powers. That's only written in stories and fairytales. You must certainly be a wacko to believe in such nonsense." Aurelia snarked back at the Count as she rolled her eyes.

    "Oh, really. Then it is true that the humans on Earth are as oblivious as they say." He chuckled. He raised out his hand toward Aurelia, seeming to strain his arm as if he were carrying something heavy. Suddenly, the chair began to lift off of the ground and levitate in the air. Aurelia began to panic, squirming in her restraints as she was raised higher and higher off of the ground. Then, it stopped and she fell to the ground, toppling over onto her face. The Count laughed, motioning to his guards to pick her upright. Once she was sitting normally in the steel chair, she breathed heavily as a drop of blood dripped out of her nose and onto her white lacy dress that was spotted with dirt and other bloodstains. "What do you say now, Princess? Do such powers exist in the universe?" He asked her with his smirk still on his face. It sickened her. She looked down at her dirty lap and said nothing.

    With a pleasing reaction from the girl, Count Dooku exited the room only for him to motion to the guards. One by one, they stepped into the room and closed the door ominously behind them. Aurelia glanced up at them, then dread entered her heart, dropping her stomach to her feet. The guards came closer to her and violently grabbed her chair backward. Then, she screamed.

~

    As if he were right there within her body as it happened, Obi-Wan flinched at the harsh disturbance. Something had happened to the Princess. "We better get there soon. I felt her. She's in danger and she's hurt." He announced to his padawan companion.

    "I know. I felt it too." Anakin informed his Master. "And I have the ship in my sights on the scanner."

    Obi-wan's heart leapt for joy at the sound of good news. "Good. I'll bring us in nice and easy."

    As the large starship entered their field of vision, Obi-Wan glided the small starfighter underneath the hull. With quick precision, the fighter sealed itself onto the ship, off of the radar of the unsuspecting Separatists. Anakin pressed a button on his controls, allowing for a panel in the floor of the fighter to slide open, revealing the exterior of the ship. Obi-Wan swiveled in his pilot's chair and leaned over the hole with his lightsaber wielded in his hand. With a rough plunge into the metal, Obi-Wan gently moved the blade in a circle, then slightly pushed it. The metal circle fell back and into the ship with a quiet clang.

    "All right, now comes the hard part. Sneaking around." Obi-Wan said to his padawan.

    Anakin snickered. "Yeah, with me, no doubt."

    "Especially you."

    They silently laughed for a moment before hauling themselves through the hole and into the ship. The level they had hopped into had very low security, barely anyone was present. They sighed in relief and found their way to a control room through the countless corridors and hallways within just one level of the ship. The two rounded a corner but remained hidden as they found at least four soldiers working the controls. Obi-Wan turned to Anakin and used his hands to gesture to him what his plan was. Anakin nodded and watched as his Master used the Force and a slightly raised hand to toss a small metal bar down another hall. The soldiers all looked up, confused.