Emily

Emily

".Raven do you think you have enough energy to heal her?" Raven was still healing the person's wound "Yes I'm almost done" ok done now she should wake up in a couple of minutes ".Well what do we do?" Beast boy asked "I guess we'll have to until the girl wakes up and, tell us what happened" cyborg said looking at the girl "Alright then,  come on guys let's give the girl some space I don't want her waking, up to a bunch of strangers looking at her when she gets up they all nodded in agree and went to the other side of the room and waited for the girl we saved to wake up from her nap

Emily's POV

I woke up and, groaned what happened? Where am I? ".Your in a cave" said a wolf with purple eyes grey fur and a hoodie on her head I gasped in surprise ".Oh hello um who are you? I'm Raven I'm the one who healed you she had a tired, look on her face as, if she hasn't slept for days you are ok? Asked another wolf with orange fur and, green eyes Yes I think so". Thank you for ,taking care of me another wolf with green fur and green eyes offered me some stew ",Thought you might be hungry". Thank you I ate some it tasted, so good I ate the whole thing ".Thanks that was good" ".Hey I'm Beast boy and that's Star fire and Cyborg ".I'm the one who made the stew" a wolf who looked half human half robot with what looked a had a black eye ".Thanks for the stew" I smiled you're welcome he said with a grin a wolf with a yellow cap and, red and green fur walked up to me ".And I'm Robin do you know who did this to you?". No I can't I'm sorry I can't remember how I got here, and groan my head still hurting after what happened to me ".No wait I'm starting to remember who did this to me I-it was a man he was wearing a mask that covered his whole face it was a orange and, black mask breathing hard I continue to speak ".H-he wanted me to join him I said no a-and he attacked me"  Starfire walked over to me and, gave me a big hug it's ok friend we'll stop him". Thank you" I hugged her back Robin gasped ,and looked at me ".The person who attacked you was Slade"

((hope this is good sorry for the not being on so much school really has been keeping me busy))