new starts

For a week she was trying to figure out what she was going to do next because she was ready to move. She planned this. She knew at some point Mason was going to break up with her. It hurt that he would do this to her. Betray her like this. She shouldn't even be moving. But she wouldn't want to stay and make him leave the apartment. Because it was their home, not just Shelby's nor Mason's. Although she wouldn't want to live somewhere where their memories are held.

Shelby was sitting at her desk, looking at her phone. she had a last second decision.

Shelby called Wilbur.

Wilbur answered.

"Hi Shub, What's up?" Wilbur's soft British voice calmed her.

"Can I visit you? In November, after I move." Shelby's voice cracked. She was betrayed by her best friend. Now she has to move. She hoped Wilbur would say yes. she needed to know she had something to look forward to. this all was so far fetched. what is she even doing??
Wilbur on the other hand could tell something went wrong. "Wait- why are you moving?? What happened? You seem upset."

"No, nothing is wrong. I just think it'll be a good time to meet you in person. I just want to be with you right now."

Wilbur forgot how to speak. He was stunned. Surely this wasn't a dream. He thought of pinching himself, but that's just silly. Was it a dream? The only reason he was shocked was because this was literally who he used to watch when he was younger. his comfort youtuber from when he was younger wanted to meet him?? This had to be a dream.

Shelby broke the silence. "Sounds good, Wilbur?"

"Sounds wonderful, Shelbs." Wilbur was fond of the plan. "Can't wait to see you." Shelby also was fond of seeing Wilbur, although she got broken up with like a week ago. It'll be a break for her to catch up for not being in a toxic relationship that she was not loved in nor cared about.

after planning the trip and the meet up with wilbur. The call ended. Happily.