鬼 ﹔arataki itto

— ARATAKI "the one and oni" ITTOopposites attract

ARATAKI "the one and oni" ITTO
opposites attract .
gender neutral ! reader

happy birthday, itto !
『 六月一日 』

happy birthday, itto !『 六月一日 』

The oni, a manifestation of both evil and malevolence that roamed all throughout Inazuma for a few centuries ago. People have told all sorts of stories regarding these demons and their ill-intention to every human. They would wreck terror to most villages and by seeing one, it is believed to being you an immense amount of bad luck.

However, one found out that the lineage of the oni's have a weakness regarding beans. That's why on the 3rd day of the 2nd month of the year, a festival was made to drive the demons off. Some even made the tradition of throwing soybeans in the air, scattering them throughout their houses and villages to ward them off.

You only heard about this from the other gods and angels who have come in contact with the world below yours. The reasons why they go down is because they want to see what's happening in the mortal realm, or because the higher order puts them on a mission. Meaning, you're a celestial being from the heavens who rule over the whole Teyvat.

"Fortune in, oni out! Fortune in, oni out! The villagers chanted as they threw a handful of soybeans through the air, perhaps this is one of the traditions they have." One of your friends enthusiastically tells you about the event they witnessed last year. "I heard that these 'oni' came from the depths of hell itself, I wouldn't go near one if I see one"

"Really? How come they roam Inazuma? I thought Beelzebul already cut ties with Celestia and Niflheim?"

"No, just Celestia."

"Hmph, well, she is one of the 7 fallen angels, err, archons who already cut ties with Celestia. So I'm not really surprised why Celestia could not be seen from her land of ruling."

"Now, now, we mustn't talk with any ill-intention about our former comrades."

You purse your lips while overhearing your friends' conversations about the recent gods who decided to leave Celestia and rule over the people they left for centuries. You have never been led by any one of them, but you do often see them within a spring nearby the holy palace.