Who Is OreoGamer299

#TheUnknownEntities
OreoGamer299 is an official member of the unknown entities of minecraft, a small sized minecraft cult lead by null himself, who goes by another name of YellowCreek279. Members all get special tools, as well as special abilities.

Each member Of The Unknown Entities Represents An Entity Within The Game Of Minecraft, For Instance Herobrine, Green Steve, Entity303, Etc.
OreoGamer299 represents Dark Steve in this individual group.

OreoGamer299, who we will call Oreo for short, is a little different from the rest of the group. He is known for being very clever, and very good with mathematics, critical thinking, coding, etc. The different thing about Oreo is he has a disability that others find weird. He has Autism. Because he has autism, people often misunderstand him, however Oreo is actually a genius. One fact about high functioning autism is that Albert Einstein himself had autism as well, in fact, the same type of autism oreo has.

Oreo has a big secret among the rest of the entities. Null is his father. Oreo and Null work side by side with each other, without the knowledge of the majority of his friends and followers.

This will be the end of Part 1 about OreoGamer299. Part 2 will have more of a story to it. Part 1 is more of an introduction to this Minecraft entity. Next Part we will uncover big unknown truths and debunk some amazing unknown secrets about one of the most mysterious, unknown groups in all of Minecraft.
The Unknown Entities