prologue

My eyes wandered to the most interesting character in the line.

013.

Long brown waves of her hair delicately hugged her face. The soft look she had, decorated with her amber stone eyes, reminded me of the most feral, raging streams of fire in the world.

I stared.

She looked quite innocent, yet there was something about her that wouldn't let me tear my eyes away.

She wasn't doing anything that I could see, except standing there, making an impression of someone strangely confident knowing what we all were about to experience.

Yet it somehow felt as if she was holding the universe together.

It eased my mind. My dark thoughts shifted away just for this one moment.

---

They fit together. Forbidden truly tastes the sweetest. They could surely say that about one another.

He was insane. Utterly deranged and misunderstood by everyone surrounding him.

Never was there a soul to even try and listen to him.

Was that what made him the villain?

Was that the reason many painted him so poorly?

She was dynamic too, yet somehow her presence always brought a little bit of serenity.

She was a fast learner. I think that made him admire her more. Simply the intelligence her mind held, making him wonder how lucky he was that the Universe brought them together.

Soon she became the only human being capable of understanding him.

And he has became her comfort person.

The only one she's ever truly adored.

The only one she would ever allow to wipe her tears away.

The only one whose warm embrace permitted her blood to cool.

The only one that looked at her with genuine concern.

Although, after all, it was nothing like a typical love story, whatsoever. It was rather a nightmare.

A nightmare for everyone around.

Pure tragedy.. seemingly two similar worlds colliding caused such an earthquake to occur. The whole planet shook because of the entangled relation that was tied between these two.

A nightmare, but not to them.

How was it, that only as the whole world was being covered in ashes, as the fire they started continued to raise, they found peace deep inside their cores?

Only when they were together, have they found comprehension. Only then could their heavy hearts ease up.

Dear Heavens, how have they managed to find each other? And were the Stars right about putting them in one another's way?