When you tease them

Bakugo: you were wearing a short skirt and you bent over to get something while bakugo was on a zoom meeting. You ended up flashing him. One e he was done with his meeting he walked over to you and whispers in your ear, " do you think it's funny to tease me while I'm working puppy." Before you could answer he lifted you up and dragged you to the bedroom.

Kiri: you called him manly while dragging your hand down is chest, " pebble you should be careful I'd love to show you how manly I am," he said, then left you a blushing mess.

Denki: you were sitting on top of him and you were moving around a lot, "lighting bug stop that or we can go to my dorm for the next hour if you want.

Shinsou: you put on cat ears and a tail and mowed at him. "Come here kitty lets play some."

Aizawa: you did the same as shinsou, "are you hungry kitten I have some milk for you,"

Sero: you wore a small red dress and started to dance very sexy, "princess what do you think your doing, that body is mine."

Iida: you layed naked on his bed and waited. "Love what are you doing, if you wanted me you could of asked."

Mina: you pulled her horns, "marshmallow, I will take you here if need be."

Jiro: you flashed her while she was practicing, "music note get back here."

Tsu: you jumped in you swim tank naked, "fish queen hold on I'm coming in too,"

Dabi: you put on a sexy outfit, "babydoll is that for me, well come to daddy baby."

V deku: you were being a brat and not like listening to him, " bad doll I've had enough, come to master now."

Todoroki: you sleid your hand down his back, "snowflake you know what that dose to me."

uraraka: you kissed her neck, "candy floss calm down I have homework.