01 | three years

[🌿]

september 12th 2022
10:00 am

three years. it's been three years since the day miki regrets waking up to.
three years since she first met him.

nishimura riki.

oh how she hated that name.
one thing she hated more was his stupid face. his irritatingly handsome face that made her fume with anger.
and his arrogant and loud personality.

"move out of the way, miki lee"

even his irritating voice. and that smirk plastered on his face as he pushed her out of his way even though there was plenty of space to move.

miki balled her hands into fists while closing her eyes tightly to contain her anger. she wasn't in the mood to fight this morning especially not on the first day.

the bell rang indicating the start of class.
miki rushed to her classroom and sat down on her seat next to her seatmate hikaru.

"you seem rather grumpy this morning.
let me guess, nishimura again?"

the mention of his name surely didn't bring down her grumpiness.
she gave hikaru an annoyed glare which gladly signalled the girl to stop talking.

on the other side of the classroom sat nishimura riki with his eyes glued to the girl he met three years ago.
her grumpy attitude. her smile that always disappeared when he stepped into the room.
her dark eyes that showed a look of disgust everytime they landed on him.

for the past few years they've grown to dislike eachother.
there was really no explanation for how things turned out.
they just didn't get along.

═════════════════

heyy! first chapter finished hehee ♡
if u have any suggestions or wishes feel free to comment, i would love to hear u guys! ♡

-mira