| Spiderman | Hard smut |

I opened the door that led into my bedroom. Surprisingly Peter was home. " Hello my love. " He said calmly.  " Hello baby! " I said excitedly. I crawled on the bed and headed for Peter, I wrapped around his chest and kissed his neck passionately. He laughed lowly before pulling me in tighter. I moved around not knowing I was grinding against Peter, as soon as I realized what I was doing his hands had already started tvfr43lo.p-=o explore me. He sat up and reached down to kiss my neck. He started suck on my neck and nibble on it. I moaned lightly but that seemed to turn him on even more. " Baby.. " He groaned seductively, I blushed hard. I pushed myself up off him and took off my shirt revealing my breasts. He smirked slightly as he stared at my body, gazing at every inch of my chest. He reached up and caressed my breast. He reached up and lightly ran his finger over my nipple. He smiled as he reached up and flicked his tongue across my nipple. I closed my eyes and moaned softly. He laughed over my chest, he raised his head and moved back down to my womanhood. He softly rubbed circles over my clit with his thumb. I struggled to hold my moans back, Peter moved down and licked my clit while rubbing my clit still. I grabbed his hair and bucked my hips up. " Ngh..Peter! " I struggled to morph words, he found it amusing and started to speed up. I bite my lip and my eyes roll to the back of my head. He chuckled at my pleasure. His growth grew larger and larger by the second. He got up and unbuckled his belt slowly knowing this would make me impatient. I couldn't take it anymore so I walked over to him, he picked me up and slammed me against the wall, his lips take over mine as he slips is big fat member in my tight little pussy. I moaned louder and louder. My body heated up as I felt a tight knot form in my stomach, I covered my mouth and my eyes glued shut as I came closer and closer to my climax.  Eventually I was pushed to my limit and I came all over his hard member, he smirked at the sight of me exhausted. He pulled out and wiped off his member, licking off the fluids I left on there.

" Good girl.. "