| Batman | Hard Smut |

Batman looked over. His eyes filled with lust and anger. " You've been bad lately... " He growled. His hand grasped my inner thigh before squeezing it tightly. I let out a loose moan which seemed to amuse him. He stopped the car, letting out a loud screech around us. His eyes gazed into mine. He leaned over, his eyes never letting go of mine. He kissed me harshly. He grabbed my hair and shoved my face into his. He seemed to have enough of my taste and shoved my head down to his crotch. " You will pleasure me. Got it? " He said sternly. I looked up to him and nodded innocently before unbuckling his pants. His boner almost sprung out of his boxers but it stayed back. I grabbed his member out of his boxers and deeply stared at it. " Well? What're you waiting for. " He yelled. I opened my mouth and let my hot breath caress his bulging member. I slowly entered the member in my mouth. My tongue wrapped around the tip, I pushed his member deeper into my throat. I gasped when I felt his hips thrust in. I choked on his fat member but he kept going.  Slowing down on his bright pink tip just so I could drive him crazy, but in a way I know he loves so dearly.  He groans as I feel his hard member twitch in my mouth, I know he's going to cum, so I simply stop just so I could tease him.  His eyes grow dark and hard, I know he's pissed, so I continue to look at him with innocent eyes, his eyes, filled with anger. He pulled my head off his member and pulled me over his lap, I felt his arm raise up above me. I soon felt a smack on my ass and a loud echo flew around the car.  He the lays me down and pushes my skirt up to reveal my red lace undergarments, he pulls them off with his teeth, and begins to suck on my clit, my back arches but he pushes my back down. "NO MOVING,"  I stare up at him, "Movings for good girls, and you've been bad."  His harsh tone just turns me on more.  He starts sucking, licking, and sticking his tongue up my wet womanhood.  I want to moan but I know he will stop if I do, so I stay quiet.  "Do you want to continue slut?"  I nod my head eagerly.  He then begins to rub my entrance with his tip.  He slides in slowly and begins to thrust, it started off slow, but then he started to pick up the pace and pound me.  My moans mixing with his fill up the car.  I feel my walls start to tighten and then I cum all over his member.  He finishes in my, then pulls out.  "God you feel so good."