Chapter 5

It's the TLC ppv in Houston, TX. My brothers are gonna be in a six man TLC match against Ryback and Team Hell No.

I have a match to win the Divas Championship against Eve Torres. It's a chairs match.

My match isn't until later on. I defeated her on Monday Night Raw in a tag match with Kaitlyn against Eve and Aksana.

I am at the makeup area. Jackie's doing an intense makeup look on me.

"This makeup is gonna look good," she said. "Thank you Jackie," I said.

"Hey, sis! Look at your hair," Jon said. "It's got a lot of spray in it," I said.

"It's so my sister. I just came over to wish my sister good luck," he said.

"Thanks brother," I said, hugging him. He hugged me back.

"By the way, Joe and Colby wish you luck tonight as well," he said. I nodded, as Jackie finished my makeup.

*before match*

I made sure my hoodie is on, adjusting my spiked bra

I made sure my hoodie is on, adjusting my spiked bra. Eve's doing her entrance. I look at the screen, waiting for the Shield theme to play.

The theme song plays, I walked through the curtain with my brother. I looked around the crowd.

"You got this," Jon said. I nodded, walking down the steps through the fans.

They touch me. "I believe in Audrey Ambrose!" a fan said as I walked down.

I walked to the barricade, stepping over it. I got in the ring, standing in the middle, taking my hood off my head, doing the fist like my brothers.

I turned to Eve, standing at her. "Get her back!" she yelled.

"Stand back, Audrey," ref Jon Cone told me. I held my hands up, standing back, taking my hoodie off, tossing it down.

The bell rings as the ref stands between us.

*Divas Championship match*

"The following Divas Contest is a Chairs match, scheduled for one fall and it is for the Divas Championship. Introducing first, the challenger. Representing the Shield, Audrey Ambrose," Justin said.

I held my fist in front of me. I heard mixtures of boos and cheers.

"Here opponent from Denver, Colorado, she is the Divas Champion, Eve Torres!" Justin said, leaving the ring.

Eve waves at everyone, smiling. I leave the ring, grabbing a chair.

I slide back in the ring. Eve places her title in the north corner.

I start hitting her in the back with the chair. She screams in pain.

The bell rings to start the match. I continue to hit her with the chair. She rolls out of the ring.

I dropped the chair. "Come on, Hoeski!" I said.

Eve looks at me for calling her Hoeski. 'Hoeski! Hoeski! Hoeski!' chants abrupt. She looks at the fans, "Shut up!"

"Audrey Ambrose with mind games of her own," Michael said. "Taking out of of John Cena's play book," Jerry said.

She stands on the apron, I grabbed her by the hair, trying to get her in the ring.

She grabbed my head as she hung me over the ropes.

I moved away from the ropes, grabbing my jaw. She rolls back in the ring, getting me up by the hair.

She attempts the swinging neck breaker. I countered with a suplex into a chair.

Both of our bodies crashing. She screams in pain, I arch my back up.

I rolled onto my stomach, slowly grabbing her by the hair.

I hear boos coming, then I get attacked from behind. She was grabbing me by the hair, I see it's Askana.

"Hold her up!" Eve said. Askana held me up. Eve gets up, grabbing my chin.

"You asked for this. Where your boys now, little girl?" Eve asked.

Askana holding me up as Eve grabs a chair, laughing.

She lifts the chair up, she charges with the chair, I drop down as she hits Askana on her side with the chair.

The crowd cheers. Askana went down, grabbing her ribs.

Eve put the chair down, noticing her hit Askana with the chair.

I slowly got up, she turned around. She charges at me.

I quickly spear her down onto the chair, she groans in pain.

I went for the cover, hooking both legs. 'One.... twoo... three!' The crowd cheers.

I heard the bell ringing as I realized I won the title.

"We have a new champion!" Michael said. "Here's your winner and the new Divas Champion, Audrey Ambrose!" Justin said.

I got up, the ref giving me the Divas Title, lifting my arms up. I held the title up in my arms.

I felt someone hugging me in the ring. I turned around and it was my boys. "I did it!" I said, smiling.

Dean and Seth pick me up, putting me on their shoulders. I held the title over my head.

The Shield boys did their fist thing. "One title down, three more to go," I mouthed.