Chapter Twenty-Seven

Location: The Ritz-Carlton-New Orleans
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

Location: The Ritz-Carlton-New Orleans Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

"That morning sex really have you smiling all day." Shoota looked over to her as they ate their room service.

"Birthday Sex."

"You want yo gifts now or later?" Shoota asked as he fed her a piece of his omelet.

"Give me half now and half at the baby shower because I know you got me hella shit." Sevyn said after she got done chewing.

"You my baby, why wouldn't I?" Shoota shrugged as he stood up to retrieve the gifts out the closet.

"Oou, if you adore her, Dior her." Sevyn clapped excitedly as she peeped the Dior shopping bag.

"I adore you most definitely." Shoota said as he placed a wet kiss to her lips.

"Naw because you know imma rock these with a nasty ass outfit." Sevyn smiled as she looked over the Chanel Black Lambskin Leather Fingerless Gloves. "Thank you baby."

Moving onto the next bag, Dior, Sevyn untied the bow. "I feel like you tryna be funny." Sevyn mugged as she looked over to him. "How i'm tryna be funny? Youn like em or sum?" Shoota scrunched his face up.

"I love the shoes baby but you know my feet too swollen to even fit into these right now." Sevyn pouted.

"You can show out after you drop."

"Well thank you, papa." Sevyn smile gathered back on her face as she placed the Dior J'adior Patent Slingback Pump back into the bag.

"Now these?! These I can work with, thank you!" Sevyn squealed as she analyzed the Celine Bulky Outdoor Sandal in Calfskin Black.

"And you know I gotchu the jacket too," Shoota pulled the Celine bag from around the other ones.

"Mmh mmh I ain't taking that. That jacket 3,000 dollars alone." Sevyn declined as she went back to eating her food.

"Kaomei." Shoota said sternly adding base in his voice.

"Akai," Sevyn whined as she took the bag from his hands. Unboxing it, revealing the Oversized Wool Teddy Jacket in Black, Sevyn looked up to the ceiling to avoid crying.

This man love me so much, it don't make no sense.

"You know I love you?" Shoota asked as he looked at her from the edge of the bed. Nodding, Sevyn wiped under her eyes to avoid any tears from dropping before holding her arms out for a hug.

Shoota climbed on top of her, allowing her to wrap her arms and legs around him, being cautious of her belly bump. "You do so much for me I know your going to be the best dad ever."

"You tryna make me cry mamas?" Shoota chuckled as he lifted his head from her neck. "Your gonna be a great mom." He said, brushing his lips against hers.