''I- i mean Jin Hyung...uhm.. we were gonna...''

''Jungkook, do you have another plan?'' Taehyung asks to save Jungkook from his misery.

Jungkook nods, feeling shy. He never said no to no one, and to a king?

''Oh, you should've just told me. Since we are free today, let's take a time out. I'm sure you must get bored of me?'' Taehyung says while turning to walk again into the pack house.

Jungkook panics immediatly ''What? No? Hyung, i swear i didn't, i..i don't event'' Jungkook stops when he hears Taehyung chuckles.

''Hyung, you're making fun of me.'' Jungkook sulks.

Taehyung turns to tease him more, he instead sees Jungkook's pouting face and stares at him without noticing.

''Well, aren't you?'' Jungkook is confused with Taehyung's facial expression.

''I am, don't worry about it.'' Taehyung coughs ''Go with Seokjin, you need rest. Have fun together.'' Taehyung adds and quickly disappears.

At first Jungkook doesn't know what to do? Should he follow Taehyung to his room and help him get ready for Namjoon's party? But he hesitates, King clearly told him to go with Seokjin. He hurriedly calls Jin and ask for their location.

Jin actually made a pretty good job fixing Jungkook's wardrobe. Jungkook gets prepared quickly and leaves the pack house. This is his first day off, but this is also Taehyung's first day off too. He wonders what he's gonna do. He quickly informs Jihoon and heads to the cafe Jin told him.

''Hello hyung, am i late?'' Jungkook touches Jin's shoulder.

''Oh no no, welcome babybun. You're not late at all.'' Jin turns to everyone at the table.

''Guys meet Jungkoogie, he is my favorite now and i'm not even joking. Jungkoogie these are my friends King's stylists, Jimin and Hoseok.'' two guys smile at him, one omega and one beta Jungkook thinks.

''And these are Kai, Solar and Jackson. They are working with me.'' Jin points at three alphas, and they politely greet Jungkook too.

They spent time getting to know each other. At first Jungkook is shy but they are almost as understanding as his Jin hyung. Jimin talks about how he helped Jin to create Jungkook's wardrobe. From time to time they make comments about how cute Jungkook is, only making Jungkook squirm some more and blush. But overall he's having a good time.

—-

Taehyung ends up going to Namjoon's party alone, Jihoon denies joining by saying he's busy?? He wonders if he made a mistake sending Jungkook

But no, Jungkook works really hard. He deserves a break, he actually deserved it some time ago.

''Hey man, thought you never gonna show up.'' Namjoon greets him with a sincere hug.

Taehyung and Namjoon find Yoongi and they start drinking without wasting any more time. Namjoon originally wanted to talk with his friends but seeing Taehyung losing himself in the dark lights and loud music, he understands that he needs it.

Since he became King, the media follows him even more than when they used to. Taehyung doesn't really get any chances to live his youth.

Taehyung dances slowly, keeps drinking and his friends join him. From time to time omegas try to join him. He dances with them but never seems to take things to another level. Just being by himself. Relieving stress.

His mind gets dizzy because of how fast he drank. He raises his hands and watches light dancing on his skin. He feels tired, stressed, neddy, vulnerable.
He involuntarily thinks about how his parents left the pack house immediately after his coronation. They deserve to live their retirement of course but Taehyung can't help but to search for an adult from time to time. He questions himself, is he really ready to bear the crown?