A rough hum rumbled from Harry as I mirrored his movement forward with a step backwards. He seemed to enjoy the game, intent on victory with the distance between us closing rapidly. I quickly climbed back, as gracefully as I could, onto the bed. Harry soon joined me.

“Where are you going, Baby?”

The depth of his tone left me covered in goose bumps, my heart pumping. I was instructed to lie down whilst Harry’s fingertips explored the soft skin of my thighs. He spread them apart, indulging in an unhurried glance to the heat between my legs. My cheeks were on fire as I hooked my hand to the back of his neck, pressing my fingertips into his nape in encouragement.

“I want to try something different.”

I hastily sat up, attempting to cover my exposed area with my dress. Harry chuckled. I think he recognised my apprehension.

“Nothing majorly different” He reassured. “Just a new position.”

***

“Harry, I don’t think I’m..”

“Come on, Baby.” Harry huskily drawled, a slow smirk gracing his features.

His large frame sprawled out over the duvet, head to the one of the corners of the bed. When I remained stationary his tongue teasingly slipped from his full, rosy lips; lightly flicking it back and forth before drawing small circles in thin air. The muscles in my stomach were uncontrollably clenching; I knew exactly what he was doing.

I watched his mouth pucker into a mocking kiss before the blushing pink of his lips was seductively wetted with his tongue.

“My lips would very much like to become acquainted with yours.” He laughed.

I could handle kissing. My body crawled over to Harry. Our embrace was hot and heavy unable to keep our hands from one another. Regrettably I drew back for air, my hair falling in a curtain around us.

“That’s nice.” Harry hummed in appreciation. “But I meant your other lips.”

My entire body flushed with heat, recognising what he was asking as the material of my dress slipped higher up my thigh. Harry had shifted me forward within seconds to sit astride his chest, just over his ribs. His defined arms hooked under my thighs and I gripped his shoulders as he attempted to encourage me closer.

“It’s alright.” He quietly comforted.

The smile he displayed was gorgeous, eyes sparkling up at me. Rough hands slid up my thighs, crinkling my dress before skimming around to my backside. Despite the fact that I held the dominating position I felt that Harry remained in control. I hadn’t fully realised how my body had reacted until a groan of teasing complaint was heard. My fingers had tightly wound into his hair, securing his head to the bed as Harry attempted to urge me closer to his pouted mouth.

“Wait, wait.” I gushed in a panic.

“It’s no different than before.” Harry lightly reasoned.

“It is quite different, Harry.” My voice rose in surprise at how casual he was with everything.

The grip I used to hold his curls loosened slightly.

“Why? I still have my face between your legs.”

Harry could be such a boy at times. But he soon became acutely aware of my annoyance, my thighs tightly squeezing around his head as he laughed.

“Alright, alright.” Harry surrendered.

His hands pried at my constriction, freeing himself from my strength.