𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

"YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"
To which Yerin nodded very enthusiastically. That was when the shorter girl's ringtone began to go off. She took a quick glance at her phone, before patting the taller girl's arm.
"I'm sorry. I should get going. I'll maybe see you around."
The Weki Meki member chuckled, and slipped to the side bidding a farewell to the trainee still stood infront of the door.
"BYE Ki-Ling. Fighting."
The other girl raised her clenched fist in the air and vanished behind the corner.

"Yerin?"
The taller girl glanced to the doorway to see another girl stood there.
"I'm Yerim. With an m at the end."
The girl smiled at her and stepped aside so Yerin could make her way inside the room that was filled with several girls already. As soon as she walked in, everyone in the room had suddenly gone quiet with the occasional whispering.

"Hi, I'm Seo Yerin. It's a pleasure to meet you all."
The tallest girl in the room, briefly introduced herself and bowed. This earned a squeal from a short girl that ran up to her.
"You're so cute. Like a giant baby."
The small ball of sunshine gleamed up at her, her adorable gummy smile showed all her pearly white teeth. Chuu's action was enough to make everyone else come forward as a group. Yeojin skipping over to her with her tiny little legs.
"Yo-yo my new friend."
Yeojin playfully punched the taller 02'.
"Yeojin right?"
Yerin guessed. She had made sure to keep herself updated with all the new members of Loona being introduced every month.

"If you know Yeojin. You must know the rest of us. Except for these two."
The girl with dimples curiously made her way to the front of the small crowd, and brushed away the short girl that approached Yerin first and another slim girl with smooth black hair that went past her shoulders.
"Do I have to refer to you all as sunbae?"
Yerin shyly asked to which she earned a gentle slap on the shoulder from another girl that wore braces.
"Of course not. We're all friends here now. Right Jinsol?"
Kim Lip who goes by Jungeun to her friends expressed, her hand on Jinsol's shoulder that was now scowling because of Jungeun referring to her informally.
"There's no way, you're Yeojin's age."
The girl from the doorway spoke up, to which she earned a whine beside her from the shortest person in the room.
"I'm Vivi."
Whilst everyone was distracted upon hearing about Yerin's age, Vivi slipped past all of them and shook Yerin's hand.
"OH I didn't say my name! It's Jiwoo. The best unnie, out of all of them."
She whispered the last part of the sentence in Yerin's ear.
"Sooyoung."
The girl with smooth black hair that came past her shoulders smiled.

{𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥}
The 11th member had just been introduced, meaning that the last member to be introduced would conclude Loona's lineup.
"Yerin-ah you excited? Next month it's all you."
Chaewon (Gowon) wrapped an arm around Yerin's waist.
...
The girls all decided to go out for dinner to celebrate Gowon's official debut. Yves managed to successfully take the spot beside Yerin at the dinner table, with Jinsol on the other side.
"What's wrong?"
Sooyoung gently approached the girl that seemed as if something was on her mind.
"I might not debut with you guys."
Yerin whispered, whilst Sooyoung opened her arms and draped them around the girl.
"What are you saying?"
She whispered back.
"My cousin... her mum passed. She needs me, back home."
Yves nodded her head, as Yerin continued to speak.
"Have you told Heejin?"
Yerin shook her head, as Yves patted her head slowly. 

Heejin had recently moved into Yerin's house after Mixnine had come to an end. The two had met the day Heejin came back to the company to see all her members and Yerin had accidentally overheard that it took Heejin 4 hours to get to the practice room, so she offered the older girl to come stay with her since she had quite a spacious living space, and having some company, other than her grandmother who was barely around would also be good for her too.