"I want lots of nieces and nephews so that you don't have to be alone and have a big family instead."

He laugh of my remark and shook his head.

"I might end up tired, you know."

I spend more time with Niichan, we went to the Ramen House, buy onigiri and he also told me about his life in 2 years.

I also found out that he and Kagami are going out, I also teased him about giving me a niece and nephew already but he just laugh at me.

When we were going home, he ask if I'm still going to live at the apartment, I just answered no.

I want Niichan to live there comfortably.

There's also someone in my mind I really wanted to disturb the most.

When Niichan has already went home, the person that I really wanted to meet just appeared before my eyes.

I followed them where they going until they stopped at the house.

The house isn't small, it's not also big.

When I saw a tree, I jumped and climbed into it as I watch him going inside the house, I also have to find out where his room is so that I can just go inside the window.

When I already found him inside the room and looking down the window, I smirked.

I hope you didn't lock your window, four eye guy.

Third Person's Points Of View

When Rindou have done cleaning the dishes after he eat with his brother, he went  at the living room to check what his brother doing.

"Rindou's cooking... is the beest..." Ran mumbled, Rindou just shook his head of what he just witnessed.

His brother have fallen asleep at the sofa, he approach his brother to make him lay down so that he can sleep comfortably.

After that, he already went upstairs so that he can clean himself.

Y/n got up from laying down from the bed when she suddenly heard the door sounds creaking.

When Rindou got himself inside, he flinched when he suddenly saw a figure of a girl sitting at the edge his bed.

"WHAT THE FU—"

"Shh!!"

Rindou immediately lock the door and looked at Y/n direction again.

"How did you get in here?!" he immediately asked with his brows furrowed.

Y/n tilted her head as she looked at Rindou's appearance.

"Where's your glasses?" she asked, Rindou glared at her as he looked at the window.

"Don't worry, I have already close it," Y/n said nonchalantly.

"When did you got back?" Rindou asked Y/n. Y/n just shrugged her shoulders and lay down.

"Hey, don't you have any plans answering my questions?" Rindou asked.

"You're talkative right now, I see," Y/n mumbled.

Rindou frowned after hearing Y/n response and walked towards her direction.

"Don't you have your apartment? Why are you here? Inside my room?" Rindou asked again, there's a lot of questions running through out of his mind right now, he don't know how Y/n know where he lived, he also don't know when she got back and why is she here.