Dangerous Affairs

Start from the beginning

"well, I can't tell you much, chica.

"I know. Thanks for picking me up K. I can always count on you."

"Hey. What are besties for? How about we go out tomorrow night?Get all dressed up and pretty and go to our favorite club"

"But what if he's there? My ass is grass"

"I'll tear that ass up! Prodigy knows not to try me!"

"LMAO!! You really physco,you know that?"

---------------------------------

I woke up with Coco's butt in my face...zeee fawk?

"Coco, get your bitch ass off of me!"

Kaily came outage bathroom fully clothed in a jogging suit.

"I told you not to call her that!!"

"But she is one.....literally"

"-_- ok smart ass"

"Well where are you going in that get-up?"

"you mean where are WE going?"

WE? How the hell did I get in this

"What do you mean..WE?"

"As in you and I... Me and you get my drift?"

"And where are we going?"

"Yoga"

Is this girl serious? It's 7 o'clock in the damn morning.

"Whhhhyyyyyyy????"

"Because I tod you so. So get yo ass up!"

I got up and did my whole hygiene thing and put on my yoga pants with a crop top. We went to grab some breakfast then were on our way.

We finally got to the gym and got our mats down to get ready for the class when in comes in my other friend, Crystal. I forgot

she worked at this gum.

"Hey ma!" she said giving me a hug

" Hey girl" I said laughing at her hood-ness

She hit me "OW! what the hell, C?"

"Why didn't you tell me where you were. You could've called, texted. But what do I get? Nada! I was worried suck about you until Kaily told me you were ok and with her. What happened?!"

"Wait, you mean you don't know?"

"Hell no! We were both watching the notebook then I fell asleep. When I wake up, I had no idea where you where! I called and texted you but I got no reply."

I looked at my phone and I ha 30 missed calls and 45 texts.

"My bad, C." I said

"You Good.all that matters is that your away from that demon of a boyfriend you have."

"Hey, don't talk about him like that! I still love him"

*sigh* "Ok, I don't have time for this. I have a class to start."

------------------------------

We meet up with Crusatl after the class was over an went to grab a bite to eat. After getting some delicious and well deserved Chick-fil-a, we headed back to the house.

"Damn, crystal. You had me bending ways I didn't know I could! No homo"

"Well, what can I say? I know how to do my job" she said winking at me

"Oh hell no! I don't throw my dice that way. I don't drive left. I don't swerve!!"

"Ok, ok I'm just playing!"

As we were sitting there talking I realized it was getting late.

"Y'all we need to start getting ready. C, you wanna go out tonight with us?"

"Hell yea! I need a few drinks in my system. I'll meet y'all there"

We got in the showers and got our clothes our and ready. Kaily did my hair and makeup. And if I do say do myself, it looked sexay!!

We both went downstairs and looked in the mirror. We looked good

We finally arrived at the club and saw Crystal at the front of the line about to go in. We caught up with her and went in. We went to the bar and got some drinks. After we loosened up we finally hit the dancefloor. I loved to dance.... One of my secret passions. As I was dancing, someone came up behind me

"Long time no see, Jazmine"

I turned around and looked

"Hey Roc"

*FIRST CHAPTER!!!! What do ya think? Sorry if there are any errors...I'm lazy...k bye*