Prologue

November 6th, 1983 Hawkins, Indiana

It was a peaceful night in Hawkins you could hear the crickets chirping a song out into the darkness that surrounds Hawkins like a blanket.

HAWKINS LABORATORY/U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY

" Buzz, Buzz"

In a dark long hallway you can hear and see the long fluorescent lights flickering from up above Making the dark dull hallway even more creepy then it already was, at the end of the hallway is a push door.

BAMM

The door slams against the wall whilst a man burst through it in a hurry making his white lab coat flare out behind him, running down the hallway as fast as he can towards an elevator the only things you can hear is the alarms, heavy breathing and shoes slamming against the ground.

He finally gets to the elevator frantically pushing the button while looking around like he's seen something he shouldn't have.

DING

The elevator finally reaches the floor he's on and the doors open. He goes in push a button
Breathing heavily while waiting for the elevator to close its door.

Grrrrrrrrr

He hears above him he looks up and the growls start getting louder, he screams and gets pulled upwards and the elevator doors slide closed with a little slam.

An!
Please tell me how I did I kinda suck at writing stories and my punctuation is bad so sorry about that.
By the way I'm probably going to ask some questions about what you guys might want to happen in the story if I can't make up my mind.
If you have any thing that can help make this story better for you guys or just some tips on how to write you can tell me I am open to constructive criticism as long as your not being rude. Anyways thank you and I hope you enjoy it♥︎.
Love, Am