3 things to know when dating her [IU X Reader]

!Disclaimer! My stories are not beta read so there might be grammatical and/or any other English errors. I hope you enjoy!

1. She gets jealous easily.

Jieun walked up and down the aisle of the supermarket in search for ingredients for a meal she wanted to cook for y/n. Y/n, being the impatient one in their relationship, decided to wander off to satiate their need of entertainment.

Just then, they walk into someone. Looking up, it took them a second to recognise the person in front of them. "Oh hey! Eunji. It's been awhile!" Y/n said cheerfully, giving a hug to the girl. Eunji immediately smiled, greeting them back.

Unbeknownst to Y/n, their girlfriend stood right across from them, a range of emotions displayed on her face. Her eyes narrowed as she scrutinised each on of their actions, eyebrows furrowing and arms crossed.

Stalking up to y/n, Jieun slipped an arm around their waist. Leaning into the touch, y/n was quick to introduce her to Eunji. "Hey, baby. This is Chorong's Girlfriend, Eunji, I've been talking about." They say, oblivious to the way Jieun immediately relaxed.

"Hi, I'm Jieun." Jieun introduces herself, shaking hands with Eunji. "Hi, Eunji. Well, nice meeting the both of you. Hope to see you guys soon!" Eunji says, giving a smile to the duo before heading in the opposite direction.

"You know, you're cute when you're jealous." Y/n mumbled into Jieun's ear. Well, Jieun thought they were being oblivious. Blushing, Jieun leaned in for a small kiss. "Well, don't do that so often or it won't be cute anymore." Jieun snarks, pulling away, although she was unable to hide the shit eating grin on her face.

"Hmm, well. I do like a little mad Jieun. Always so, hot." Y/n said teasingly, strutting past Jieun and into the other aisle.

"Oh so they're feeling brave today." Jieun muttered to herself, a smirk playing on her lips.

2. You shouldn't push her buttons.

As they walked home, bags in hand, Jieun walked a step too fast for Y/n to keep up with, making them lag behind just a bit. But it was enough to make them feel their legs burning as they tried to keep up.

"Walk faster, darling. Don't be so slow." Jieun said, a mischievous glint in her eye. Y/n knew what she was doing. This was payback for what they had done earlier. "Oh shush, you and your...long legs." Y/n said in between pants.

Jieun abruptly stopped, only then did Y/n realised that they had arrived at their shared apartment. "Finally" they mumble under their breath, wishing for the comfort of the couch.

"Honey, help me put away the items." Jieun called out as soon as they entered the house, not giving her partner a second to rest. Y/n bregrudgingly agreed, not wanting to let Jieun know she'd won.

They set the things down on the counter with a loud huff. Slowly pulling out the items in the bags, placing them in their designated spots.

"There I'm done, are you done with your punishment now." Y/n asked playfully causing Jieun to raise an eyebrow. "Continuing to press my buttons, huh?" Jieun whispered into Y/n's ear.

Y/n visibly shivered under her touch, already regretting their decisions. Jieun was quick to kiss them, earning a yelp from Y/n.

Arms wrapped tightly around each other, Jieun quickly led them to the couch. Although, she abruptly let go. "Well, I've got to go do some work." She mumbled, smirking when she heard y/n whine from the lack of warmth by their side.

"Come on, work can wait." Y/n whined, Jieun shook her head, smiling. "No it can't." She said, getting up from the couch and moving away from the living room, retreating back to her office. "And you shouldn't go teasing me like that!" Y/n heard a faint yell before the sound of the door being shut.

Y/n laid there, sulking. They picked up the remote and flipped through the channels, trying to get themself to calm down from how worked up they were because of Jieun.

They settled on watching something that was playing on TV. Snuggling up in the pillows that were placed on the couch, still feeling the dissapointment from Jieun leaving them to go work.

3. But she loves you.

After a few minutes had passed, there was a faint click before the sound of padding of footsteps echoed down the hallway.

Jieun stepped into the living room. Y/n turned to look at her, a bright smile on their lips. "Are you done?" They ask. Jieun shook her head, causing Y/n to pout and defeatedly turning their attention back to the show on screen.

"But, I still have time." Jieun mumbled, Y/n felt the couch dip as Jieun crawled to their side. Snuggling up to Y/n, stealing a pillow from them and hugging it with her free arm.

Y/n bit their lip, trying to hide the big smile that was threatening to break out from feeling their girlfriend beside them. The show was now a forethought, as they focused on combing their fingers through Jieun's hair as they heard a soft sigh of contentment leave her lips.

Jieun looked up at Y/n, a small but sincere smile blooming across her face. She leaned up, placing a kiss on Y/n's lips. She didn't miss the quirk of their lips when she did. Smiling to herself, she returned to cuddling them, returning her attention to the show.

"And yeah, you are way more important than work." Jieun added after a beat, y/n smiled, pulling the girl closer to them. "Well, you're way more important than any other girl." They mutter, placing a gentle kiss on Jieun's lips, startling the girl.

The duo stayed on the couch, snuggling while watching the show, both of them comfortable in each others embrace, feeling a fuzzy warmth in their chests as they took small glances at each other.

~fin.

Requested by: bigsimpinthecastle