Chapter 5: Bounce Man

Start from the beginning

"Bounce Man's back!" Bounce Man said

"WAHOOOO!" He laughs as he slams down.

"Woo! Speed Gear!" Bounce Man shouts activating his Speed Gear. He started bouncing all around the room in different rooms.

Mega Man, Wolf, and Shark charged at Bounce Man with the Power Gear stopping him.

"Aww... playtime's over." Bounce Man cries as he explodes. As they defeated him, they replicated his power weapon. They go to the next room to see Nellie locked in a capsule.

"Nellie, my baby!" Webs shouts as she runs to her. She hacks the system to open the capsule and Nellie jumps into her arms.

"Mommy." Nellie said hugging her mom and dad.

"Shh, don't worry, mom and dad still have to save your brother and sister." Webs said. She then opened a breach to take her back to the others.

"Be good, Chica. We'll see you soon." Piranha said. Nellie smiled and jumped into the breach.

After defeating Bounce Man and saving Nellie, they headed off to the next area. Along with defeating Bounce Man, Aki and the Bad Guys acquired Bounce Man's weapon: Bounce Ball! Now they'll be able to shoot bouncy balls to strike any object or enemy in their way.

 Along with defeating Bounce Man, Aki and the Bad Guys acquired Bounce Man's weapon: Bounce Ball! Now they'll be able to shoot bouncy balls to strike any object or enemy in their way

They decided to head back to Dr. Light's lab to take a break and recharge. Aki and Wolf saw Dr. Light was looking depressed.

"Doctor Light, is everything okay?" Wolf asked.

"(Sigh) The Hard Age... the war between humans and robots. If only all who were in it to see that it was over." Dr. Light said facing them.

"During the war when I was just a doctor helping soldiers wounds and injuries. Even through the war, I still hoped that there'll be peace between the 2 sides. Sergeant Night was one of the soldiers fighting in war. He was so bend on thinking robots should only serve humans, but me and Wily believed in the opposite. When the war ended with both sides making peace, we then rebuilt the city together. Together, me and Wily began working together to make our dream a reality." Dr. Light explained.

A young Dr. Light and Wily were going over their
ideas.

"By giving robots independent thought.... They can be true partners to humankind at last!" Young Light said.

"Naive as always! Even robots that think for themselves will never be anything more than tools! But with unstoppable power! Insurmountable speed! It's only when we build robots with the power to outdo humans..... that people will truly accept robots for what they are! And with my Double Gear system, we can make that dream a reality! With this installed, any robot can instantly become a hero!" Young Wily said.

"However, as we worked on it, we soon realized what power it truly possessed. The Double Gear System. It puts an incredible strain on the robots that use it... And if it fell into the wrong hands... It could be used to cause terrible harm. So we decided to cancel the project and worked on other ways to build to the future. As we did, we began to create a line of Robot Masters to help people with thoughts." Dr. Light said.

"However, Sergeant Night is strongly opposed to this

"However, Sergeant Night is strongly opposed to this. He believed that robots should be just tools to serve people with no emotion or personality. A committee meeting was called, and our research of robots would be continued. Night anger only grew more, and he became a sergeant of evil. And his views have grown ever more extreme since then. How ironic, that my efforts to quench Night's
hotheadedness and hatred before it led him astray... only ended up fueling the fire." Dr. Light said.

"Doctor... I had know idea." Wolf said feeling sorry for him. Even the other Bad Guys had pity on him.

"If only if I told him a way to work together rather than telling him how wrong he was... maybe we could've been friends." Dr. Light said.

"A way... to work... together." Aki repeated. Dr. Light then walked up to them.

"Even the Double Gear system can be a tool for good, if used properly. But using it properly requires proper judgment. Wily's and my dream of developing technology to make any robot into a hero... could become reality, if used by you. I'm
trusting you, Mega Man and Bad Guys..." Dr. Light said.

"Oh! I almost forgot something very important. I've just finished giving Rush a good tune-up. He's all ready to head out with you. Rush!" Dr. Light calls out.

Rush teleports in.

"Rush, help Mega Man and the Bad Guys and keep them safe

"Rush, help Mega Man and the Bad Guys and keep them safe. Be a good boy, now!" Dr. Light said.

"Ruff!" Rush barked.

"We've got this, Rush!" Mega Man said.

"Ruff!" Rush barked.

"OK, let's go!" Mega Man said as he and the Bad Guys head off.