Chapter 1: My "Mother"

My "Mother"
TW: abuse

            Redson sat in his room at his desk. He sat hunched over with his hands and head layed on the desk. He felt useless in his home. His mother had sent him to his room after failing once again to create better and stronger bull clones that could defeat that Monkie kid. Luckly for red she only sent him away with a simple rist slap, which surprised him. She would normally do worst, slapping or hitting him in his soft spots. It was normal for her to do this leaving redson blind to it being abusive. She would to remind him constantly of his failure and always make a point of one upping him to impress DBK. DBK too was hard on redson, but mostly avoided him instead of harming him. Not saying he hasn't harmed him before though. DBK'S words ment so much more to red than his mothers. Making every dreadful comment sink in even more and staying with him like a scar.

Redson lifted his head up and scanned all around his room. He was tired, but still angry at his mother. She would make him stay up constantly up into the early hours of the morning working. He felt a bit lucky being able to sleep early tonight being only 7 A-clock. He eventually got up from his chair and walk to the door of his bedroom. Planning on getting a quick snack he slowly opens his door trying to stay quiet and tip toes over to the kitchen, but is shocked to see his mother standing there watching him with an annoyed expression.

Red: O-oh mother... I didn't no you were still up ha
PIF: your lucky I'm letting you rest so early tonight. Not like you deserve it anyways. How long has it been, 3 months? And still not a single good design?
Red: uh well...I just..nothing really has been proving itself to be strong enough to be defeat that noodle bo-
PIF: maybe your just not good enough. Ever though of that. How many more FAILED attempts till I see at least SOME progress.

PIF voice began to raise as she spoke. She walk slowly over to redson to where she was a foot away from him. She staired down waiting for a response.

Red: w-well.. I-I umm
PIF:... go on

Redson fermed up clenching his fists at his side. He looked straight up at his mother with his eyebrows narrowed and hair slightly flared.

Red: OH WOULD YOU CAN IT! I'm SICK of you telling me how USELESS I AM! If you think it's not so hard THEN YOU TRY MAKING THEM!! Ever though of THAT!! Maybe then you'll see that you are just as useles-

He passed quickly seeing his mothers expression grow anger by the second. His face turned to regret realizing his the words he had just screamed in his outburst. He watch as her arm raised, quickly closing his eyes, as her hand slapped across his face. The spot became as red as his hair. He put his hand over it in pain.

PIF: UNGRATEFUL, USELESS OFFSPRING!! You DARE speak to your MOTHER THAT WAY! WORTHLESS! I don't no HOW or WHY I bother to keep you around.

With that she once again raised her arm up now instead throwing a clean hit to the same spot on reds face making it start to bleed . He held a hand to his face again and just stared down in silence. PIF smirked as an idea popped into her mind

PIF: you no what, fine, I'll make them.
Red: r-really...
PIF: why of course, I want things to get done. And Not have to wait 3 more months. And since that's only real reason your here I think I'd be best if you were to leave home. That's not a request more of demand.
Red: yo-your kicking me out!?
PIF: oh don't look so surprised. I'm sure you'll find some where to go. If anyone is willing to let you say with them that is.

Redson just kept his mouth shut after that and just nodded. He walk out of the room before picking up the pase as he made his way to his room. Grabbing a small backpack and filling it with clothes and other personal belongings. He wanted to get out of there as soon as possible in fear of what his mother would do. The whole time he held in tears eventually making it to the front door and leaving silently.

First part :| I'm scared
777 words :]