Chapter 5: How To Be Heartless and Car-less

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Perfect," I replied as Spencer reached across to type in the address into the GPS. "We should be fi-"

Hanna cut me off.

"We're being followed."

"What?" I said, even though I had heard her clearly.

"Red Mercedes, a few cars back," Hanna said.

I checked my mirror and frowned when I saw the red Mercendes. I swerved to the right and it followed.

"For how long?" I said.

"I've been tracking it for the last five minutes," Hanna said blankly. Clearly, she was still pissed at me.

I looked in the mirror thoroughly, analysing the model of the car which was definitely not Rosewood located and something Caleb definitely wouldn't have the money to own.

Ezra?

"Aria is that-" I started but was cut off as the Red Mercedes roared forward and slammed into the back of the van.

I gasped as the steering wheel shoved into my ribs and was jolted forward. Spencer shouted and Aria started shouting and Hanna began to unbuckle her seat belt.

"It's not Ezra, Amelia." It was Emily who answered.

"Oh, I figured," I gasped, trying to regain my breath and keep the van on the road. "Unless Aria forgot to tell us that she had a fight with him several months ago, and that he holds grudges and a really nice Red Mercedes."

"Oh god, Amelia, just drive this thing. I don't understand why you always decide to make jokes in times like this," Spencer said and I laughed dryly and shoved my foot down on the accelerator.

The car plunged forward quickly, only for a moment before I regained back the speed limit.

Hanna yelled at me, "Go faster! It's gaining on us."

"You know," I said, "I prefer for us not to be caught by the police for speeding. Alright?"

"Well if you keep going at this rate we are going to get your wish but end up dead," Hanna roared.

I growled and swerved into the right lane, the car tailing behind me.

"Can we lose him?" I turned around for a brief second to look at Spencer who had her computer on her lap, typing away at the maps app furiously.

Spencer sighed heavily, "There is only straight roads here, around the river that's coming up. A few miles forward we could lose him in the suburbs, but it's night and he'll know where we are. "

"So you are basically saying we have no hope?"Aria said.

"That's one way to put it," Spencer said.

"Oh I wouldn't say that just yet," I grinned oddly.

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Spencer narrow her eyes. I threw her a small cheerful smile as I eyed the bridge over the river that we were coming up on.

"Keep your hands on the door ladies. We'll float for a bit but then we will drown. Chin up, take your seatbelt off, wait till the car fills up, and then push yourself out. We shall meet up in Spearheart motel." I said.

"You are not serious," Spencer said, her voice laced in alarm.

I nodded slowly.

"Oh my god," Emily said. "Amelia has gone insane. She has gone completely insane."

The van moved onto the bridge. The Red Mercedes following us closely. Man, was I going to strangle the person that bruised the beauty that this Van is.

"You really can't be meaning this," Aria said.

"Am I missing something?" Hanna said confused.

And then I swung the Van off the bridge and watched It as we plunged into the river.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 24, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

CTRL A // PRETTY LITTLE LIARS FANFICTION <3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें