KIRIPIMA! : 19:51

A/N : a quick little imagine/scenario i had on at 19:51 - i hope you lovelies enjoy! 

also, i wrote this down as soon as i imagined is so please excuse an grammar or spelling mistakes

happy reading, darlings <3

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

although Ren is four years old he's had to mature quicker than his peers. unlike them, he's only ever known his mum and that was all he needed. he never knew that he needed a dad when all he's ever had; all he's ever needed was his mum.

she kisses his boo boos, reads him stories before bed, cooks him his favourite meals, makes sure he gets dressed for preschool and so much more. without his mom, he doesn't know what else there is.

but the instant he and his preschool peers realised that he was different, purely because he didn't have someone to call his 'papa', he was suddenly treated differently

"you really don't have a papa?"

"no..."

"who plays with you, then?"

"my mama does,"

"who helps you get dressed?"

"my mama does,"

"who cooks your favourite food?"

"my mama does,"

"your mama must be really tired, huh?"

"what?"

ren had to mature faster for his mama. since he didn't have a papa, he needed to help his mama wherever he can; he made sure he didn't play as often when you looked more tired than usual, and stayed quiet for you when it gets late, he makes sure he can put his socks on and does his velcro shoe straps himself so you can focus on his coat. as long as his mama was happy and didn't get tired, ren was okay with doing what he needed to do.

that was until he met his hero, his idol. the perfect man for his mama. the reason ren got so attached to the red-head was because he was everything his preschool friends said their dads were. kiripima was strong, he was reliable, he was helpful and he took care of others.

ren couldn't have been happier the day kiripima and his mama met for the first time. to him it was the world's way of saying that he can finally have his papa, a papa that he deserve and a papa that his mama deserved too.

"papa!" ren cried in happiness when he sees the familiar red hair past the preschool gate. it was usually his mama that picked him up but this time it was his beloved hero. it's not like he doesn't like his mama anymore but he's so so happy that his papa is the one that picked him up.

"hey little man!" kirishima grins toothily, ignoring the awestruck look of the other children and their parents; all he can see and focus on right now was his son, not by blood but that didn't matter, what mattered was the wide smile on ren's face and the loving gaze in your eyes when you look at the two of them together, "sorry your mama can't come to pick you up, she's on a grocery run right now,"

"it's okay!" ren chirps happily.

"thank you for being understanding," kirishima softly kisses his forehead and gets them on their way, "ready to head home?"

"yeah!"

as the pair walk to kirishima's polished range rover 5th generation sv, ren sees the amazed expressions of his classmates over the hero's shoulder and grins happily. he points to himself and then the back of kirishima's head as he mouths, "my papa," not knowing he effectively whispers the proud statement into kirishima's ear.

as ren snuggles up into kirishima's shoulder, the hero's grin widens and shoots you a quick message, attempting to convince you to let ren have his favourite for dinner tonight.