"Damn you don't even know which one is yours." Jaylen said mugging her.

"I'm sorry I haven't ate all day." She said smiling.

He looked in one of the bags and switched them. "Here." He said sliding her her food.

He grabbed his stuff then walked to the living room and sat down on the couch and Kayla followed after him and sat next to him.

She grabbed the tv remote and went to Netflix and turned on The Vampire Diaries. They sat there and ate, Jaylen finished his food he let Kayla finish hers before he started to talk her.

"How was your day?" He asked and reached over to pull her onto his lap.

"It was good I went to brooks house this morning and came home how was yours?" She said

"Fasho, my day was coo you know I been chilling." He said and wrapped his arm around her waist.

She leaned in closer to him then put her forehead on his and put her arms around his neck. "Mmm I missed you, you haven't came over in two days." She said against his lips.

"My bad I was busy doing shit for my grandma." He said rubbing his hand up and down her back.

"Aww I wanna see yo grandma." She said pulling her head from his.

A couple weeks ago Jaylen took Kayla to meet his grandma since he already met her parents and when she met her his grandma loved Kayla and vise versa.

"Shii you want me to FaceTime her? He said chuckling.

"Yeah call her." She smiled.

"Alright." He said going through his FaceTime call log and clicked on his grandma.

"Hey baby." His grandma said when she answered the phone.

"Wassup grandma." He said with Kayla still on his lap.

"Hey Mrs.Monique." Kayla said waving her hand when Jaylen pointed the phone at her.

"Heyyy Kayla how are you?" She said happy to see her.

"I'm doing good, you?" She smiled.

"I'm doing fine, you guys look so cute." Mrs.Monique said while looking at Kayla and Jaylen in aww.

"Here y'all talk I'm bout to use the bathroom." Jaylen said giving Kayla the phone and slides her off his lap.

He came back from the bathroom and they both sat there talking on the phone with his grandma. Kayla and his grandma they both already seem to be getting close and that made Jaylen happy seeing them bond together.

"Alright I'll call y'all tomorrow I'm bout to go to bed." His grandma said and hung up.

"Y'all seem to get along good." Jaylen said putting his phone down.

"Yess I know your grandma is so nice and sweet l love her already." She said giving a puppy dog face.

"That's good, that's good." He said nodding his head.