"I'll be right back princess. I have to check up on Luke and Magnus. I know how much they mean to you." He says, as he leans down and pecks my lips. "I'll be quick, I promise." He says, when I still don't let go. 

I sigh in fake annoyance, which causes them to smile. And nod to Alec, smiling at him to show him how thankful I am. He returns my smile and kisses Jace. When Alec goes to pull away, Jace grabs his head and pulls him back in. It quickly gets steamy, and I start growing hot. It is unfair how hot they can make a kiss look. After a minute Jace allows Alec to pull away, smirking at both of our flushed faces. 

"Be quick. We'll try to be patient." Jace smiles as Alec groans. I just laugh at them. Which causes them to turn their attention to me. 

"You think that's funny? I'll give you funny." Jace says, and then starts tickling me. I burst out into giggles and start to plead for him to stop. "Nope. I think this is hilarious." Jace tells me, smiling down at me. 

"A-alec, please!" I laugh. 

"No can do, I have to check up on the others." Alec smirks at me, backing up with his hands raised in surrender. He closes the door as he exits the room, smiling to himself at how cute his mates were. 

(3rd Pov)

Alec walks down the hallway, back to the living room. But Clary stops him at the kitchen. 

"Alec, wait." Clary calls after him. 

"Yeah?" He asks, turning to face her. 

"If you hadn't gotten here in time, I... I'm just... I'm glad you and Jace are okay now." Clary tells him, smiling up at him, in what she hopes is innocent and alluring. Taken aback at the look she's giving him, he takes a step back for distance. 

"I didn't do this for you. Jace and I did this for Alessia." Alec says, noting how her face screws up at the mention of Alessia. "Where's Magnus?" He asks, wanting to change the subject, and get back to his mates. 

"Helping Luke settle into a spare room." Clary says, shrugging. "I just wanted to thank you. For having my back, and helping me." Clary says, smiling at him flirtatiously. 

Taking a step closer to him. Every step she took, he took one back trying to maintain distance. Once she gets close enough to him, Clary leans up and try's to kiss him.

Alec immediately pushes her away from him, and moves himself to the other side of the kitchen island. Not wanting to be anywhere near her. But needing to set her straight. Alec glares at her, and she takes a step back, taken aback. Why did he push her off? He must have something in his eye, why else would he be glaring at her. 

"Never. Try. That. Again." Alec demands. 

"Why not?" Clary smirks at him, biting her lip. Trying to appear sexy. And miserably failing, Alec cringes in disgust. 

"Because other than the fact that you disgust me." Alec starts off, Clary quickly frowning. "I love Jace and-"

"If that's the problem then don't worry, Jace can be with us." Clary fixes him with another flirty look. 

"Besides the fact that we would never like you. We already have our girl. Your friend, Alessia." Alec tells her angry. Clary looks outraged. 

"What does that bitch have that I don't! I'm hotter, sexier, and way more powerful. That tramp has nothing on me!" Clary yells at Alec. 

Alec glares at her heatedly, Clary takes a step back actually looking kind of frightened. 

"Alessia is not a bitch or a tramp." Alec spits out the insulting words. "And your wrong. You have nothing on Alessia. She's a loving, kindhearted, woman. Who Jace and I love dearly. You will never. And I mean never. Replace her. So, stop trying, it makes you look desperate." Alec fixes her with another glare, before stomping back down the hall.