"Take most of it from me, I don't want Alec to be strained either." Jace demands, putting his hand on Magnus's shoulder. 

Alec and I went to say something, but Jace gave us a look and we nodded in resignment. He's just doing what either of us would do in his position. 

While this was going on, Clary was making the potion. If she wasn't so busy, she would be glaring at Alessia. How could she be so weak? Needing Jace and Alec to support Magnus and give the most power. What a joke. Clary knew she was more powerful than Alessia, it was only a matter of time until Jace and Alec saw it too and dumped the tramp. Then they would be hers. Especially her Jace. Smirking, Clary quickly hurried to finish the potion. 

~Meanwhile~

(3rd Pov)

Maryse and Izzy were walking through the institute. Maryse annoyed at her daughter, and Izzy just wanting to know what was going on. She knew that her mom and dad were planning something for her. 

"It's just like your father, trying to undermine me through you." Maryse said, vexed. 

"What's going on between you and Dad? You think I can't pick up on it?" Izzy questioned. 

"Keep your voice down!" Maryse demanded. "This is not about me and your father. This is about our family honor."

"Alec will do anything to protect me, Jace and Alessia as well." Izzy reminded her mother. 

"Well, they can't with this. You and your Downworlders have seen to that. You can't possibly attract the caliber of husband or wife who could help us restore the honor of our family name. So, your father and I have arranged something for you, cashing in some old favors." Maryse reprimanded her daughter. 

"The honor come from the deed"

"When you truly understand that, then you'll understand me." Maryse told her. 

"You're talking politics. I'm talking about my life." Izzy says frustrated. 

"It's all the same to a shadowhunter, Isabelle. How can we protect others when we can't protect our own family? Your father understands that, and Alec will too... unlike you." Maryse comments snidely. 

~Alessia's Pov~

After Magnus had finished helping Luke, all four of us collapsed on the floor. I laid on the rug, staring up at the ceiling. 

"Everyone ok?" I ask, wanting to make sure my loved ones are alright. 

"Of course Kitten, are you alright?" Magnus asks, worried for me. All three men are surrounding me, looking down at me from where they are sitting. 

"Yeah." I yawn tiredly, that took a lot out of me. 

"Are you sure Angel?" Jace asks, looking both me and Alec over. 

"Mhm, just tired." I told him sleepily. All three males smiled down at me in relief. After making sure the three of them were not hurt, I let myself relax. 

"Come on, let's get you to your room." Alec says, remembering how I told him I had a room here. 

He picks me up bridal style and both Alec and Jace walk me to my room and set me down in my bed. When Alec and Jace go to leave, I grab onto their hands. 

"No. Stay." I tiredly demand. Not awake enough to create full sentences. 

They both smile down at me and exchange a look. Jace walks back over and climbs into my bed beside me. And when Alec doesn't do the same, I give him puppy dog eyes. Which causes the two males to chuckle.