"Yeah, did you guys lose track or something?" Fatin spoke up, and the boys all looked around at each other with confused looks on their faces.

"We weren't there for that long." Raf looked at Leah who looked back at him. From the corner of her eye Fatin saw the two, and even though she and Leah were just making out, she felt envious for some odd reason that she couldn't wrap her head around. I mean, Fatin Jadmani feeling jealous? What kind of universe were we in?

But the truth is, whenever with Leah she is always emotional in every way possible. Her true self comes out like never before.

"34 days." Bo added onto the conversation.

Shelby naturally looked at Toni who looked down and fidgeted with her fingers, Shelby then looked to Leah who looked to her and Fatin. Dot and Martha looked around and all of the girls made a silent agreement. A silent agreement to not ask any questions... at least yet. They didn't know the boys well enough.

A few hours later, everyone went to the campfire to get warm. It wasn't cold out, definitely warmer than it was in the bunker. It felt like an icebox there.

Josh and Kirin were still missing, but no one seemed to talk about it.

Henry and Dot were able to round up a small fire without a lighter, and they were extremely proud of themselves.

"I have an idea y'all." Shelby stood up to the group. "How about we play a game of... Never Have I Ever."

"Isn't that the game with alcohol, I mean if someone has shots I'm in but -" Ivan was cut off by Shelby.

"We did it on our first night, and look at us now." Shelby spoke as she went to hug Dot and Fatin who sat next to each other. Toni felt Shelby's arm brush her shoulder and it sent chills up her spine. She didn't know what the fuck to do with these feelings. She wasn't mad at Shelby anymore, but there was a mix of guilt, anger, happiness, and sadness that she felt towards the girl.

She wasn't sure if she felt anxious, or if she just felt lost. She settled it with a mix of both. Toni found herself holding her breath, begging to god that Shelby wasn't mad at her. This was special, because never ever would Toni find herself 'begging to god'.

"Well, we can just play without shots," Shelby clapped her hands. She turned around to sit next to the emo kid, Henry. This infuriated Toni. There was an open spot right next to Toni. Toni knew it was half her fault because she wasn't doing anything to try and talk to Shelby, but Shelby didn't have a reason to be mad at her... did she?

"I'll start," Scotty spoke as he cleared his throat. "Never Have I Ever... had a stuffed animal."

"The fuck?" Fatin laughed. "Come on, no lightweight questions."

"Fine," Scotty said, "Never Have I ever Fantasized about someone who was on the island with me."

Shit Toni thinks to herself. Seriously, out of any question, any question in the whole fucking world he decides to ask that?

Fatin laughs to herself, raises her hand, and Leah does the same. Fuck it, Toni thinks, and she raises her hand as well.

Fatin looks to Shelby, waiting for her to put her hand up. "Alrighty, well I'll pick the next question." Shelby spoke, switching the conversation.

All the girls looked to Toni, who was speechless. It was the first time that day that Tony looked at Shelby, and all she wanted to do was yell at her, but also kiss her. But to avoid herself from doing either, she hit her fist to the ground and stormed off.

_____________

Cast pics >>>

they know what they are doing