Jungkook gasps at the news. Taehyung looks miserable too.

''Do we have any idea who this people might be?''

''Yeah, sorta. Our men are investigating more criminal parts of the pack, alphas generally. Apparently some people were against you becoming the new king, because you are too young. And they were whispers about your magazine personality. You know your ex-flings or whatever.''

Taehyung doesn't even know what to say. This is something he never expected. Most of his people loved him, everybody was waiting for his coronation. Or did he lie to himself all this time? He is educated and prepared in every way to become a King. He loves his pack, their city and his people. A criminal gang appeared out of nowhere just because he became the King?

''İnvestigate those criminal alphas some more. We need to find out who are they.''

Jihoon just nods and leaves the conference room. Taehyung turns to Jungkook and sees that the boy is in shock.

''Jungkook, I need you to collect a team. They should pick the trustable enough ones from the alphas that Jihoon is going to talk to. Tell the team to send those alphas to our fields and factories immediately. Offer them good jobs and conditions. We need to make sure that those people are not going to join any kind of terrorist gang. And we need to focus on rapid productions, we can not risk lose more of our resources.''

Jungkook takes notes on everything Taehyung says while nodding. He really looks...sad. Jungkook feels sorry for him. Taehyung just thinks about his people and these people are killing his people ''because of him.'' This is just not fair.

Taehyung and Jungkook stays in the meeting room for hours. Sitting at the desk, working without a break. Jungkook steps outside anytime he needs to talk on the phone. Taehyung is dealing with the financial planning and incomes of the pack. From what Jungkook can remember, when Taehyung was a Prince he was said to be so good at this specific issue that the media expected a huge financial development from him. And it kind of seems like they really gonna get it.

''Jungkook, tea please.'' Taehyung says in a low voice, focused on his laptop.

Taehyung drank 3 cups already so the teapot is empty now. Jungkook just takes the teacup and stands.

''I'll make more.''

''Why don't you tell the kitchen to make it? You do know you don't have to make it yourself, do you?'' Taehyung asks, finally taking his eyes off the screen to look at Jungkook. He realizes that his neck is really hurting from the hours of sitting straight.

Jungkook makes a movement a little too fast and his face gets winced too. So the boy is probably in no better condition than Taehyung.

''Uhmm, your highness i made the tea.''

''You did?''

''Yes, you were looking really stressed and my mom makes this tea every time i get stressed so thought maybe it would help. It has a calming effect'' Jungkook mumbles softly while looking at the ground.

He thinks he is just about to get scolded again for making tea, because it is not his job and he is not a waiter anymore. So he completely missed Taehyung's smile.

''Do you get stressed so often?'' Taehyung asks.

Jungkook is little unprepared for a questions about himself but somehow manages to answer

''I...i was not very good with communicating with other people.''

Taehyung lets out a puff ''That's odd, considering what your job is.''

Jungkook smiles lightly and tries not the fidget ''yeah, Jihoon-shi hired me without an actual research, so.''

A vague scent of him fills the room again. Taehyung can catch something fruity with the vanilla this time. Jungkook just stands there, not knowing what to do now. Taehyung wonders if he is stressed right now because of him.