Chapter 158 - Christmas Eve

Start from the beginning

Lena looks into Kara's eyes for a few moments, thinking about how much she loves the blonde, and eventually nods her head.

"Yeah... okay." Lena says.

Kara breaks out into a smile, and then takes Lena in for a loving kiss. The two fiancés continue to kiss for the next few minutes, although the kiss isn't a hot and heavy one, more so a tender and loving one. However, eventually the two are interrupted by Alura returning, with a bunch of board games in her arms.

"Did you just send me upstairs so you could kiss?" Alura asks, with a pout.

Kara and Lena part from their kiss, and then chuckle at their daughter.

"Of course not, darling." Lena smiles.

"Yeah, come here." Kara gestures.

Alura quickly places the board games on the coffee table, and then jumps in between her two mothers on the couch. Lena and Kara then each kiss Alura on one of her cheeks, causing the young girl to smile widely.

"There." Lena says, with a smile, backing away from the kiss, "Now you have had your kisses too."

"Yep. You can't complain now." Kara adds, with a smirk.

"I love you mommy. I love you momma." Alura says, looking between her two parents.

"And we love you." Lena smiles back, lovingly.

"Yeah. So much." Kara replies, with just as much of a loving smile as Lena.

Lori continues to smile happily for the next few moments, while Kara and Lena match their daughter's smile. Eventually though, time passes by, and Kara knows she needs to leave to pick up Eliza.

"Alright." Kara says, standing up, "I think I should head out now to go pick up Eliza."

"Can I come?" Alura asks.

Kara chuckles.

"I can't fly with both you and Eliza. Sorry." Kara says.

"You mean, you can't fly with Alura at all, because she's too young." Lena corrects, in a firm voice.

"Uhhh.... yeah.... I meant that..." Kara replies, in a flustered voice.

Lena simply shakes her head, recognising that Kara would quite happily fly with Alura if she could.

"Don't worry, though, darling. Mommy will be back with grandma very quickly, and while we wait, the two of us can spend some time together." Lena says, with a loving smile.

"Okay." Alura replies, looking at Lena with a smile.

"Great." Kara says, and then changes into her Supergirl suit almost instantaneously, not wanting someone to see her flying in her normal clothes, "I'll be back as quickly as I can. I can't fly as fast as I usually do while I'm carrying Eliza."

"Okay. See you in a bit." Lena smiles.

Kara smiles at Lena and Alura, and then nods her head, before taking off, flying out of their balcony attached to the living room. Lena and Alura simply watch Kara fly away, and then Lena gets up to close the balcony doors, as it's a tad cold.

"Momma?" Alura asks.

"Yes, darling?" Lena replies.

"Can Ruby and I go swimming today?" Alura asks.

"Uhhh..... I don't see why not, as long as Ruby is up for it. Although you'll have to do it before we eat our dinner. I don't want you eating food and then going swimming, as it could make you both throw up." Lena says.