"Sure we will!" Hinata said lively.

"Yeah." Kageyama said plainly.

"Oh~ Look at the time we are almost late. See you later guys! Good luck Kageyama-kun!" Hinata said as he dashes of leaving Kageyama with (Name).

"That bastard! Wait until practice and I'll kill you."

"Tobio-kun." (Name) said as Kageyama flinch. "C-can you show me the way where is this class." (Name) handed out a small piece of paper to Kageyama and inside of that paper was the room number and class.

"Eh? We're in the same class."

"What really? If it so well..." (Name) bowed to Kageyama and said, "Please take care of me until the end of the year, Tobio-kun."

Kageyama blush furiously because of her beauty especially her hair.

"Y-yeah..." He also bowed to (Name) and said, "Please take care of me as well..."

As Kageyama walked and (Name) followed and he didn't bother to say anything at all but (Name) was the one who brighten up their walk.

"So Tobio-kun, why did you decided to go to Karasuno?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Hmm? Okay~ Mine is, me and my parents just moved here and this is the most closes school in our home."

"So you and you're... family are... not from around here?"

"Yes. We were from Hokaido before but now we are here in Miyagi Prefecture."

"Huh..."

While they are walking to their classroom (Name) was walking a little forward than Kageyama and now Kageyama can see her back figure of (Name's) long (H/C) hair. "Wow~ Karusuno is so beautiful from up high. Ne~ Tobio-kun can you show me around later?"

Kageyama wasn't concentrating all he ever wanted now is to touch that beautiful silky hair of (Name). 'I want to touch it. What would I feel if I ever touch her hair will it be soft? Smooth? Silky?' Kageyama thought he can't handle himself until he finally reaches (Name's) hair and (Name) was walking that time and she felt a slight tug in her.

"Huh?" She turned around and saw Kageyama was holding her hair but not all of it."What is it Tobio-kun?"

"Huh? A-ah! So-sorry I didn't mean to touch it or pull it."

"Ahahaha." (Name) laughed softly and said, "You're very funny Tobio-kun."

Kageyama blushes even more and said, "T-that's our classroom! Let's go!" Kageyama quickly runs towards his classroom.