"Ohhh! Are you free at weekends?! If you are let's go out and I will teach you and help you confess your love for that girl but first we should ask what's her name and what school she is or maybe she's already in college! I'm gonna ask her!!"

"W-wait!" Sugawara caught (Name's) wrist and said, "You don't have to, I... I already know her name..." Sugawara said while sweating 'Oh no I lied. Why do I always lie to her?' That's right Sugawara lied to (Name).

"What?! Really?! That's great~! What's her name, her school, her age?" Tell me. Tell me. Tell meeee~!"

"M-miyaki..."

"Huh?"

"Miyaki. Shizuko Miyaki. Age 17. I don't know what school is she from."

"Ohhhh~! That's nice! Okay then are you free on the weekend?"

"Uh... Yeah."

"Good then. Let's meet at the park at 10 so be ready and your lesson for love confession will be succession!"

"Shouldn't it be success than succession?"

"Never mind that. TOMORROW~!"

~~~

Sugawara and (Name) where already at home Suga was eating dinner with his family and (Name) was at her room lying down at her bed looking at the ceiling and wearing nothing but her undergarments.

"*sighs* So Suga is in love again and that girl a while ago was much more prettier and even her name... I'll wait for a good chance to say that I like him until he's not in love anymore."

Then (Name) heard a knock on the door and it's was her little brother Suri and Suri was like at the age of 12.

"Onee-san dinner is ready. Ahhh! Gross! Onee-san why do you always wear undergarments only in your room? Even while you are sleeping you just wore some of your collections of lacey undergarments of yours."

"Hey! It's much more comfortable and I don't really wear lacey undergarments they are also comfortable as well. And mom is the one who buy this kind of undergarments!"

"Ugh! Just come down already dinner is ready."

"Okay. Okay."

~The Next Day~

(Name) couldn't find her jeans and couldn't find any comfortable shirt so she asked her mom but instead her mother got her a new skirt and it was baby pink skirt with white laces and she wore a white blouse with small pink dots and also with laces.

Sugawara was waiting at the park and he was sitting at the park benches and looking at his phone until he heard someone called his name.