1.8 - Riansh in Manali

Hiii guys!!!👋👋

I'm back with another chapter!!!

Hope you'll like it.

Let's start!!!🥳🥳

---------------------------------------------------------

Then the unknown person handed a bag to the kidnapper, who opened it to reveal a lot of cash in it.

The kidnapper took the bag, went to the van and put it in it before grabbing Riddhima's hand and bringing her out of the car.

Riddhima still tried to get out of his grip, but unsuccessfully.

The goons handed her to the unknown person and left in their vehicle.

The unknown person, without saying a word, gently took her arm and pushed her inside the house through the back door, and brought her to a room, removing her blindfold and the handkerchief, but still not removing the scarf from the face.

U.P.: Abb meri baat dhiyaan se suno: yeh kapde pehen lo jald se jald or taiyaar ho jayo.
Aur haan, zyada sawaal jawaab karne ki koshish bhi mat karna, samji??

It was a woman's voice.

Riddhima hesitantly nodded to what she said, and the woman left to let her change.

Riddhima's lehenga:

R: Inn logon ne mujhe samjke kiya rakkha hai?!Ke jo bhi yeh kehen ghe woh me maan lunghi?!Mujhe abhi ke abhi yahaan se nikalne ka rasta dhoondhna hoga

Ke jo bhi yeh kehen ghe woh me maan lunghi?!
Mujhe abhi ke abhi yahaan se nikalne ka rasta dhoondhna hoga...

She looked around the room, and found a window for escaping that house, but is was soo high so she took a chair that was in the room, put it in front of the wall of the window, and tried to climb it.

She managed to open the lock of the window, and she was pushing herself out of it, when she accidentally kicked the chair at her feet, attracting the attention of the woman that was waiting outside the door of the room.

She knocked the door:

Riddhima??
Yeh awaaz kiya thi??
Tum thik to ho na??

Riddhima, hearing this, tried to move faster, but a piece of the cloth of her dress was stuck in a screw.

Not hearing any voice from inside the room, the woman opened the door that she locked from the outside.

When she opened the door she saw Riddhima trying to escape.

She ran to her, grabbed the chair and climbed upon it herself to free Riddhima from that screw (Iss screw ne to sara plan fail kar diya🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️).

As Riddhima was freed, the woman pushed her to the bed and pointed her gun at her:

Tumhe mene kaha tha na ke zyada hoshiyaari karne ki koshish mat karna?!
Aur tum baghne ki koshish kar rahi ho?!
Agar tum apni jaan se pyaar karti ho na, esa kuch phirse karne ki koshish bhi mat karna, samji?!
Chalo abb, jitna tumhe karne ko kaha hai, woh karo.